BISSA needs YOU !

BISSA...

This month we got a payment of £64.66 from Easy Fund Raising thanks to all our supporters.

Hopefully the BISSA stall will be fully operational today with our new range of products and of course you have the chance to drop your coins in to the BISSA bottle were small contributions add up to a reasonable donation, £113 from the first emptying of the bottle after the Bradford match + a donation of £13 which was a contribution of ready bagged coins so a running total of £126.

Jars of jam will also be available.

• Like 2

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who fed the BISSA Bottle Sunday it is filling up nicely for the second time (£126 in the bottle after the  Bradford match) so all contributions welcome from a penny to a £ although notes will not be turned away ?. Check up our new lines this Sunday.

If you're planning to do any online shopping in the run up to Easter, whether that's booking a getaway, carrying out any DIY home improvements, or buying gifts, remember to go through #easyfundraising first. Godiva, Notonthehighstreet, Booking.com, First Choice, Halfords and Wickes are ALL offering INCREASED DONATIONS this week meaning you can raise even more donations for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If your supporters are doing a spot of DIY this Easter, they could buy all their painting, decorating and garden supplies using easyfundraising and raise FREE donations at the same time.

Wickes, Furniture Village, John Lewis, Argos, Laura Ashley, Lakeland and many more are offering INCREASED DONATIONS until Sunday 21st April, which means EVEN MORE free money for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Emptied the BISSA bottle on Monday after some top donations Sunday which more or less filled the bottle, this time there was a tremendous amount amount of £198  in so I added £2 to make a donation of £200 to BISSA.

So so far this season the BISSA bottle has raised £326 please keep up the good work.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John Lewis and Partners, ASOS, Uber Eats, TUI, Currys PC World and many more are INCREASING their donations until Sunday 2nd June! 

That means BIGGER donations for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League when your supporters shop this week

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks to the young boy that found 20p and asked if he could put it in the BISSA bottle and the supporter that put £20 in plus a few more who put their change in. All donations are welcome and as always it will help to put a competitive Batley Bulldogs team on the pitch.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Great news, John  

You have new donations for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League: 

1 supporter has raised £9.60.

You have now raised a total of £3494.63 for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Simple competition to win a £200 donation for BISSA

WIN a share of £1000 for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League in the #easyfundraising Back to School Giveaway! It’s easy and completely FREE to enter. Just visit the competition page and click any retailer before midnight on Sunday 25th August. This money could make a BIG difference to us, and our chances of winning increase with every person who enters, so please take a moment to enter now!

Visit: http://efraising.org/nevrEsIslS

Even I can enter

Edited by ernieone

Your cause has raised...

£3,506.84

No. supporters

We have just received a cheque for £142-05 from Easy funding

Supporter leaderboard

Top Supporters
  1 Graham O. £557.23  
  2 John E. (you) £282.93  
  3 Wayne L. £247.95  
  4 Rob M. £171.88  
  5 David W. £64.36  
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I've finally got into the top 10, but its cost me thousands. the tree is bare.

to bissa batley forum.jpg

• Like 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Last chance to buy tickets  to see Billy Pearce at the Ponderosa tonight.

5 short of our target of 150, tickets £30 + optional £5 in the envelope raffle and a couple of shirts to be auctioned.

Looking forward to a excellent night

Edited by ernieone
  • Like 1

Superb night at the Ponderosa, a brilliant joint effort between BISSA and Batley Boys.  We managed to get over the 150 line with great support from Paul Harrison. Besides the money raised for BISSA and Batley Boys £250 was raised for Archie Bruce with the auction of a Archie Bruce shirt.

Good food, reasonable bar prices and a top class performance by Billy Pearce who gave a hour and 30 minutes of top class entertainment. The event was kept together superbly by Paul Halloran who compared the whole event.

Special thanks  to Simon Wilson who donated his £100 raffle prize to BISSA.

Edited by ernieone
  • Like 3

On 05/07/2014 at 15:23, BISSA... said:

BISSA look to increase Membership Numbers

BISSA is an acronym for Batley Independent Supporters Squadbuilder Association and, as the name suggests, is an independent group for supporters of Batley Bulldogs.

Since BISSA was formed in 2003 the main goal of BISSA has been to help finance new players to the Club, which is mainly achieved by members' voluntary contributions.

Through the generous contributions of BISSA members and support by Batley fans in general many great players have graced the Mount Pleasant / Fox,s Biscuits Stadium Pitch  that would not normally have been signed

There is 3 ways you can contribute

A monthly donation by standing order , just print off this form

https://bissa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Standing-Order-Mandate-2016-1.pdf

A paypal donation

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

or by Shopping on the internet thro the Easyfundraising link and Earn for BISSA at no extra cost to you , just go thro link register and your off

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/bissa/

Posted by Rob

Bump

• Like 1

IMG_0583.JPG