BISSA needs YOU !

BISSA...

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, BatleyBird said:

What's the easiest way to become a BISSA member, please? I've had a quick look on the website but can't see anything? Sorry if I'm being a bit thick. 

go to the first page of this topic

There are 3 ways you can contribute

A monthly donation by standing order , just print off this form

https://bissa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Standing-Order-Mandate-2016-1.pdf

A paypal donation

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

or by Shopping on the internet thro the Easyfundraising link and Earn for BISSA at no extra cost to you , just go thro link register and your off

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/bissa/

Edited by RPH
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, RogerT said:

Been shopping again via easyfundraising for a new microwave.

keep the receipt …..ill probably send it back after Christmas...

( that's the fourth one you've bought me...)

Edited by RPH
  • Haha 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

• 2 weeks later...

BISSA have just got a cheque from Easy Fundraising for £156.53 a fantastic amount but it could be a lot more if supporters checked it the shop/company you are using are registered with easy fundraising.

let's make it a bumper Christmas for BISSA and break through the £4,000 barrier (£3,609 at the moment)

• Like 3

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

On 11/11/2019 at 19:19, ernieone said:

BISSA have just got a cheque from Easy Fundraising for £156.53 a fantastic amount but it could be a lot more if supporters checked it the shop/company you are using are registered with easy fundraising.

let's make it a bumper Christmas for BISSA and break through the £4,000 barrier (£3,609 at the moment)

95F0B5B9-E21B-4E70-9940-E27332A3A480.jpeg

IMG_0583.JPG

book your digs for the Summer Bash through booking.com.....up to 3% given on your stay

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/07/2014 at 15:23, BISSA... said:

BISSA look to increase Membership Numbers

BISSA is an acronym for Batley Independent Supporters Squadbuilder Association and, as the name suggests, is an independent group for supporters of Batley Bulldogs.

Since BISSA was formed in 2003 the main goal of BISSA has been to help finance new players to the Club, which is mainly achieved by members' voluntary contributions.

Through the generous contributions of BISSA members and support by Batley fans in general many great players have graced the Mount Pleasant / Fox,s Biscuits Stadium Pitch  that would not normally have been signed

There is 3 ways you can contribute

A monthly donation by standing order , just print off this form

https://bissa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Standing-Order-Mandate-2016-1.pdf

A paypal donation

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

or by Shopping on the internet thro the Easyfundraising link and Earn for BISSA at no extra cost to you , just go thro link register and your off

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/bissa/

Posted by Rob

Don’t forget the ways to help Bissa fund signings

IMG_0583.JPG

On 20/09/2019 at 12:20, RPH said:

I've finally got into the top 10, but its cost me thousands. the tree is bare.

to bissa batley forum.jpg

JET2 REVERSE £12.50P " GOODWILL PAYMENT "

THAT IS A MEASLEY 0.032% OF THE HOLIDAY COST 

recent update and a warning to others.

on the 25th of November 2019 Jet2holidays reversed the above £12.50 to easyfunding and are not now going to pay it.

I think the problem arises because I had several holidays and durations ear marked with them, and I was not sure which one to choose. 

I whittled the saved holiday choices down to one over a few weeks in September , and when ready I went through easyfunding to Jet 2 to book the chosen holiday.

I paid a deposit on the 18th September and Jet 2 paid the £12.50 to easyfunding straight away. 

a week or so later Jet2 reversed the payment, I complained via Easyfunding although I thought the reversal was due to the payment going through on the deposit alone. Jet2 paid back the £12.50 again, and it stated on my account it was a goodwill payment...happy days...

I went through easyfunding again in early November to pay the final holiday balance.

all was well until the 25th November when Jet2  reversed the "Goodwill " payment this time.

again I complained via Easyfunding but Jet2 say no this time, ( I was saving or putting things in a basket and did not use easyfunding to find the holiday )

here's the letter from Easyfunding . telling me to empty all my baskets and to clear them fattening cookies .

……….………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hi RPH

I am sorry that your donation has been reversed.

We have been advised that although you visited their site via easyfundraising.org.uk, this visit and therefore payment has tracked to another site which means that we will not receive the donation from them.

We are not given any further information, but this could happen if you used a search engine, comparison site or voucher code site or if you had multiple browser tabs open when purchasing.

Here are a few tips to help your purchases track in future:

• Clear your cookies before making your purchase via easyfundraising, as any other site you have browsed in the previous 30 days may be awarded the donation
  • Items already in your basket prior to accessing easyfundraising may not be eligible for a donation. We would recommend clearing your basket, closing your browser and starting a new session with the retailer via easyfundraising
  • Any items in your basket that had been 'saved for later' or as a result of a previous visit or visit from another website or from your search engine will not qualify for a donation.
  • If you use an offer or voucher code not displayed on the easyfundraising site then your order may not be eligible for a donation
  • Check the 'Terms and Conditions' on the Retailer's page to see whether your purchase is eligible for a donation.

As we haven't been awarded this sale we are unable to pass on a donation. We're sorry that we are unable to help further on this occasion.

Best wishes

Easyfunding

Edited by RPH

It's time to enter the #easyfundraising Advent Calendar! You could WIN prizes for yourself and donations for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League EVERY DAY until Christmas Eve. PLUS, on Christmas Day someone will win £5,000 to spend at John Lewis & Partners and a £5,000 donation! Just click today’s window – It’s free to enter: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/advent-calendar/?utm_campaign=raise-more

IMG_0583.JPG

Done another shop on easyfunding.

On Thursday night I made a one off contribution to BISSA, I didn't want to do the standing order thing and don't do Pay Pal so made the contribution to them the equivalent of a years standing order of contributions.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

It's time to enter the #easyfundraising Advent Calendar! You could WIN prizes for yourself and donations for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League EVERY DAY until Christmas Eve. PLUS, on Christmas Day someone will win £5,000 to spend at John Lewis & Partners and a £5,000 donation! Just click today’s window – It’s free to enter: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/advent-calendar/?utm_campaign=raise-more

Day 2 is now live

IMG_0583.JPG

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, bromleybulldog said:

£42.50 for switching broadband to SKY !!!!

Wow, straight into the play offs with that kind of contribution. 

The most l manage is a couple of pence from buying the odd Emerson Lake and Palmer CD! 

Edited by distantdog
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...