BISSA needs YOU !

BISSA...

I wonder how many of our supporters know about and use www.easyfundraising.co.uk

It is the simplest way to raise money for BISSA and costs absolutely nothing.

If you, or anyone you know shops online with Amazon, Ebay, Booking.com, Expedia or literally hundreds of major outlets, then donating is so easy.

I donate even when Mrs Distantdog shops as she orders what she wants (everything usually) and leaves the items in the checkout area and I simple log in through easyfundraising and the money goes straight to BISSA.

Perhaps a bit of a push on this might bring in a bit more for BISSA.

• Like 2

I do it every time I shop on Amazon (a lot, even more during lockdown ??‍♀️), it really is very easy. Hardest thing is to think on and go through easyfundraising before you check out, but I'm I'm the habit now of opening the easyfundraising app instead of the Amazon one. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BatleyBird said:

I do it every time I shop on Amazon (a lot, even more during lockdown ??‍♀️), it really is very easy. Hardest thing is to think on and go through easyfundraising before you check out, but I'm I'm the habit now of opening the easyfundraising app instead of the Amazon one. 

Yes, this! It is just a matter of getting into a routine. Hope you are well Batley Bird

• Like 1

I only do it now and again, I have easyfundraising donation reminder attached and when ever a site comes up that easyfundraising is connected to it automatically cuts in and lets me know, and donates automatically to BISSA.

Shamefully I don't use it often, by choice. 

• 2 months later...

given the amounts e bay and Amazon generate these days, its a wonder the figure got anywhere near £ 3.800

what were the initial percentages ?.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

22 minutes ago, RPH said:

given the amounts e bay and Amazon generate these days, its a wonder the figure got anywhere near £ 3.800

what were the initial percentages ?.

I think you get bigger percentages on insurance , booking flights and swapping utility suppliers 

IMG_0583.JPG

16 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

I think you get bigger percentages on insurance , booking flights and swapping utility suppliers 

yes and booking.com , had to cancel the Blackpool bash. .and they obviously took the money back...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

9 hours ago, distantdog said:

I think the point to Easy fundraising is to get enough people raising pennies, that those pennies eventually become pounds. 

yes I spent just short of £20 the other day...and raised the grand sum of 10p

last year someone wanted to push on to the £4,000 target  for Christmas..... 1 year on and we still haven't got there yet....

All impetuous as gone now with all this covid thing and not being able to go to the matches where the whole spirit of the club is, not only is BISSA suffering so is the half time draw also the war chest, and the big bottle for change.

Yes we all want the club to go forward but until this blasted thing is beaten or retreated I'm afraid we are all in limbo. 

Edited by RogerT
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, RPH said:

yes I spent just short of £20 the other day...and raised the grand sum of 10p

last year someone wanted to push on to the £4,000 target  for Christmas..... 1 year on and we still haven't got there yet....

Yes, I know the gains are ridiculously small, but £3500 plus is the equivalent of 60 members paying a fiver a month for a year.

The thing about Easyfundraising is that it raises money for BISSA at no extra cost to the individual, and for doing something that they would be doing anyway!

Why wouldn't people use it?

The income from easyfundraising since 2015 is

2015      £387.02

2016       £196.85

2017       £130.79

2018        £365.97

2019        £519.78

2020        £113.35     first 2 quarters

Not great amounts but money for nothing

• Like 4

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

the thing that surprises me is the fact that there are only 67 contributors to Easyfunding .

surely there are family and friends of supporters, that use the internet to purchase things every day,  and they don't know they can be linked to Easyfunding.  spread the word. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RPH said:

the thing that surprises me is the fact that there are only 67 contributors to Easyfunding .

surely there are family and friends of supporters, that use the internet to purchase things every day,  and they don't know they can be linked to Easyfunding.  spread the word. 

Exactly! Who doesn't buy on the internet these days?

An example of how we do it!

My wife never actually completes a sale when buying. If using Amazon, she just leaves whatever she is buying in the basket, then tells me. I log on through Easyfundraising and complete the transaction. I always check if where she is buying from donates through EF! It's just getting into the habit.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, distantdog said:

Exactly! Who doesn't buy on the internet these days?

An example of how we do it!

My wife never actually completes a sale when buying. If using Amazon, she just leaves whatever she is buying in the basket, then tells me. I log on through Easyfundraising and complete the transaction. I always check if where she is buying from donates through EF! It's just getting into the habit.

So your wife orders things and then gets you to log on and pay? The woman is a genius!!! 😁

I think I've said this before, it's very much about getting into the habit, and knowing which retailers you can contribute through. Just Eat is another one that is regularly used by lots of people, the little contributions all matter. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BatleyBird said:

So your wife orders things and then gets you to log on and pay? The woman is a genius!!! 😁

I think I've said this before, it's very much about getting into the habit, and knowing which retailers you can contribute through. Just Eat is another one that is regularly used by lots of people, the little contributions all matter. 

She is a genius, she married me!! 

But you are right, get into the habit and it becomes second nature. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

With Christmas coming up , dont forget about us whilst online shopping , every little bit helps

I've been raising free donations for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League every time I shop online and we've just been paid! You can help too, please sign up - it only takes 2 minutes and 4,300+ shops will donate to us for free every time you shop with them using #easyfundraising!
Visit: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/bissa/payments/64/

B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League is now registered with @easyuk, so over 4,000 shops and sites will now donate to us for FREE every time you use @easyuk to shop with them.

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/bissa/?utm_campaign=raise-more&utm_content=gs-t1

easy.jpg

• Like 2

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

now 68 contributors in Easy Funding...spread the word

Edited by RPH