2015 Championship Squads

Tom Coates

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only one more squad member to be announced - and it is neither Doran nor Sykes as

we would need a massive increase in Season Ticket sales to sign either.

Clue - He was at the Grand Final yesterday but is not associated with any of the clubs involved.

Only one more squad member to be announced - and it is neither Doran nor Sykes as

we would need a massive increase in Season Ticket sales to sign either.

Clue - He was at the Grand Final yesterday but is not associated with any of the clubs involved.

Will thirty players be enough to run two teams ?

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Don't need doran, need another centre or fullback though I reckon to complete our squad, Paul Sykes would be perfect

We were linked with Darryl Millard at one time - don't think he has been signed on anywhere else yet. He'd be useful.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

thought darryl millard had signed for fev GOR ???

thought darryl millard had signed for fev GOR ???

Think I might have got my names mixed up - can't see Catalans letting us have Daryl. Didn't see Millards name on any of the squad lists, so assumed he was still available. Old age and poverty  y'know. ;)

George Bernard Shaw.

We were linked with Darryl Millard at one time - don't think he has been signed on anywhere else yet. He'd be useful.

So we have one more addition to make, and one or two close to the club know who he is, but why the secrecy now the Championship has concluded - unless of course the player is featuring in the SL final this weekend. My guesses would be Makinson, Bowen or McCarthy-Scarsbrook - any of those would strengthen the 2nd team nicely. ;)

George Bernard Shaw.

So we have one more addition to make, and one or two close to the club know who he is, but why the secrecy now the Championship has concluded - unless of course the player is featuring in the SL final this weekend. My guesses would be Makinson, Bowen or McCarthy-Scarsbrook - any of those would strengthen the 2nd team nicely. ;)

I always believed that patience grew with age Grumpy.  :tongue:

When is the first league match?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Rob Worrincy signed for Sheffield so he can be added into our squad. He's not the most liked man in the city but we'll see how it goes..

Usually in Sunderland, sometimes in Sheffield. 

Write for a few rugby league websites, mainly about the Kingstone Press Championship. 

Twitter - @DFSports97

Neither our your players or coaches by opposition fans lol.

They're not there to be liked by you haha

Write for a few rugby league websites, mainly about the Kingstone Press Championship. 

Twitter - @DFSports97

Is he the replacement for Scott Turner?

Nope. Both Turner and Taulapapa are at the Eagles so Rob will have to fight for his place.

Twitter - @DFSports97

Haha true red and gold army we never seem to beat you lot

Twitter - @DFSports97

Archived