New Kits 2015

Those hoops on the Fax shirt are close to their traditional style - six blue hoops.

I'm not criticising the shirt as it is a good one. I was just stating my preference as I thought the shirt we had in 2003 was the best we've had in my 20 odd years of following and that i'd quite like us to revisit that design. 

Would love a traditional red and white away strip based on the new home design though!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That leeds jersey is pants........I suppose the new building Society logo doesn't help but it looks like they have thrown it together from the leftover material from 2012 and 2013

leeds_rhinos_home_jersey_front_2013.jpg

Each to their own.

I like the 'double blue' combination, and although it's possibly a bit too low for some, the sponsors logo doesn't look like an afterthought. I notice you failed to show last seasons poor effort.

Widnes Vikings 2015 Shirt Launch sponsored by Par…:

Very professional launch video and nice kit to boot!

that is fantastic. This is the standard that we should expect from elite clubs. It shouldn't be the exception

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

that is fantastic. This is the standard that we should expect from elite clubs. It shouldn't be the exception

Indeed, made a similar point earlier in the thread. We need to start acting professionally in everything we do. 

Nice kit (in a 'can't polish a tu*d' kind of way)

Can't believe that word is in the swear filter!

Nice joint campaign between the club, the main sponsor and kit sponsor.....well done all involved.

Nice kit design too.......O'Neills are pretty good at making the jazzier design's look good and not too garish and gimmicky.

The Saints home works really nice as well.

With fully sublimated jerseys there's so much scope to create virtually any design you can imagine.......and as such there are some truly horrible designs out there.........these ones are great though.

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

Nice Widnes jersey (though personally would have opted for black shorts).. and a real nice promo video. The new sponsor logo works very well with the kit design. Looks very good. Well done Widnes and O'Neills.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

excellent video and kit, widnes have really developed into a professionally run outfit since the dark days of administration.

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Widnes is the best one at the moment IMO.

I like the Widnes one too I normally get 2 shirts a season but won't be getting the Fev shirt this year as its rubbish lol. So I'm open to offers for the second one as at the moment Widnes are well in front.Just need to watch the ketchup lol.i like the hull RLFC one too but their too similar in colours not design of course.

The widnes one would have been better without the bizarre lime green trim IMO......bit out of Leftfield that.........other than that, the design is cool........nice promo video too

Didn't you guys have a lime green away shirt when kurt sorenson used to play for you? Or am I way off the mark their? I just seem to remember a lime green shirt in them days so I thought it was you guys. That's why I wasn't surprised by the lime green bit.

Archived