New Kits 2015

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received my new Rhinos away jersey today,Totally amazed that it only took 8 days to get hear! Leeds to Rural NSW Australia in 8 days is not to shabby at all and the previous jerseys I'v bought have not taken much longer than this either so well done UK mail I guess. Jersey is a cracker as well  ;)  ;)

Bradford's 2015 Away Jersey is very clever marketing IMO the predominate red and black with the large bulls head is along the lines of the Chicago Bulls gear and you see people every where in the world wearing there merchandise many would't even no what sport they play but like the merchandise so I think Bradford will do well with this one. 

Bradford's 2015 Away Jersey is very clever marketing IMO the predominate red and black with the large bulls head is along the lines of the Chicago Bulls gear and you see people every where in the world wearing there merchandise many would't even no what sport they play but like the merchandise so I think Bradford will do well with this one.

The Chicago jersey does have the benefit of not saying Bradford on it though.

@ohcallicalli

You can't beat an owl!

The Chicago jersey does have the benefit of not saying Bradford on it though.

Well as a Leeds fan I won't be purchasing it but I still think it's a clever bit of marketing from Bradford.

I've just seen it in the flesh and it looks, as indicated from the publicity, utter utter garbage.

I know first impressions can be misleading, but I'll be sticking with this one.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

I've just seen it in the flesh and it looks, as indicated from the publicity, utter utter garbage.

I know first impressions can be misleading, but I'll be sticking with this one.

Well i beg to differ, just out of interest what do you think of the NBA of NFL gear the kids all wear these days?

They may as well don a fleece.

My point is that RL clubs are bushiness and the Bulls have got it rite with that modern Americanized type Jersey in appealing to youth and they are the market RL clubs should be looking at as they are the future, I personally am a fan of the traditional Jerseys but young people are more draw to what they see celebrity types Rappers etc wearing and often that is NBA Or NFL gear, I for one would like to see young people wearing RL gear rather than a sport they likely have never even watched,

I agree with what your saying, about appealing to the youth and being modern etc, but have to say the current Bulls branding, on the new away kit especially, has been very poorly executed. Their is a huge difference in the use of an iconic and timeless logo, like the Chicago Bulls logo (created in the 1960's believe it or not) and the stock library image (which anyone can purchase and use) used on the Bradford away jersey (if you search on the more popular image libraries your likely to come across the image they've used). The current Bulls logo would have been better used on the jersey rather than what they did use. 

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

I agree with what your saying, about appealing to the youth and being modern etc, but have to say the current Bulls branding, on the new away kit especially, has been very poorly executed. Their is a huge difference in the use of an iconic and timeless logo, like the Chicago Bulls logo (created in the 1960's believe it or not) and the stock library image (which anyone can purchase and use) used on the Bradford away jersey (if you search on the more popular image libraries your likely to come across the image they've used). The current Bulls logo would have been better used on the jersey rather than what they did use. 

you make a fair point.

11075068373_8444dfb2e8_z.jpg

Well i beg to differ, just out of interest what do you think of the NBA of NFL gear the kids all wear these days?

Not a whole lot of NFL gear in Bradford that I've noticed. NBA gear  is a bit more common but I don't think that the kids wearing it actually follow the teams.

I was out with a couple of mates who don't follow rugby at all; they are bikers and one used to do artwork for silk screen printing. They both thought the new Bulls shirt was really poor. There again, we are not the generation it's aimed at.

Personally, I'd like us to have one in a pattern like this.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Not a whole lot of NFL gear in Bradford that I've noticed. NBA gear  is a bit more common but I don't think that the kids wearing it actually follow the teams.

I was out with a couple of mates who don't follow rugby at all; they are bikers and one used to do artwork for silk screen printing. They both thought the new Bulls shirt was really poor. There again, we are not the generation it's aimed at.

Bradford Cows!

rldfsignature.jpg

Not a whole lot of NFL gear in Bradford that I've noticed. NBA gear is a bit more common but I don't think that the kids wearing it actually follow the teams.

And get Wiseman to sponsor the Bulls so you have the trucks as advertising and no money has to exchange hands (again).

@ohcallicalli

You can't beat an owl!

Bradford Cows!

They could play in Winter, when it's friesian cold.

Sorry.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Err, this is a thread about Jersey's...

I must have mixed it up with an udder one... about unnecessary a'p'o's't'r'o'p'h'e's'.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Someone's going to get a good hiding in a minute.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived