• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we even had somebody expressing a view a couple of weeks ago that viewing sexual images of images of children wasn't a problem as they weren't doing the actual abuse.

As usual, you are twisting and misrepresenting what was actually posted.

You are pathetic.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

As usual, you are twisting and misrepresenting what was actually posted.

You are pathetic.

I've just read your contribution to the prioritisation thread.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Shouldn't  that be on the "Football" thread?

Depends if he's sent any fun texts recently.

Apparently you can tell a person's guilt from texts.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

• 2 weeks later...

Radio 4 LW, I'm on tour with my band, reported earlier that a review into his case is to start. It could last up to eight months.

Do they decide if he is a terrorist at the end of that?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

• 1 month later...

She's either rather small or that's a BIG pizza....

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

• 2 months later...

Are there any of you male board members that feel censorious over the Ched Evans case?

Feel no sympathy for him?

Ever had drunk sex?

Well, just make sure that you don't personally cop for a similar repercussion. Legal Big Sister is after you:

http://reason.com/archives/2015/03/01/in-defense-of-drunk-sex

Are there any of you male board members that feel censorious over the Ched Evans case?

Feel no sympathy for him?

Ever had drunk sex?

Well, just make sure that you don't personally cop for a similar repercussion. Legal Big Sister is after you:

http://reason.com/archives/2015/03/01/in-defense-of-drunk-sex

Pretty much what you would expect from an organ of the American swivel-eyed right wing. :dry:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Pretty much what you would expect from an organ of the American swivel-eyed right wing. :dry:

Yes, but the official CPS guidance effectively means that, at any time following consensual drunken sex :

- a woman who is ashamed or vindictive can claim she was too drunk to give specific consent

- the poor bloke is considered guilty unless he can prove himself innocent.

- There will obviously be no witnesses to any consent being given by the woman.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31037876

It's via spiked (Brendan O'Neil wrote it).

And a few weeks before he wrote it there was already a calmer assessment out there.

Still, I now believe Chedwyn can't be a rapist because reasons something.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived