Have you switched?

I switched In January to npower (yeah i know their customer services aint that hot)but hey i just want my supply of gas and electric to be at the cheapest possible price.

Anyhow last week i got an e-mail off them offering me a new tariff cheaper than my current one fixed until April 2016.I checked 3 comparison websites and all 3 said this was the cheapest tariff on offer.Also a monthly e-mail i get from Martin Lewis said the same so i signed up.

For your information the tariff is as follows;- FIXED ENERGY ONLINE APRIL 2016

Electric 13.02 p/kWh unit rate

Standing Charge 17.115 p/day

Gas 3.429 p/kWh unit rate

Standing Charge 15.53 p/day

Can anyone find any better rates?

I am signed up for the MSE Cheap Energy Club. You tell them what tariff you are on and they tell you when a better deal comes up. They also pay you £30. I've switched a couple of times with them with no issues at all.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cheapenergyclub

Thats the Martin Lewis site which recommended me to npower

BTW I dont work for npower ;)

I've had sorting out gas & leccy supplier on my to-do list for a couple of year, probably cost myself hundreds of pounds by not actually getting round to it. Done a quick comparison and this does seem to be the best offer for me. Only taken 10 minutes to do. Thank you!

I've had sorting out gas & leccy supplier on my to-do list for a couple of year, probably cost myself hundreds of pounds by not actually getting round to it. Done a quick comparison and this does seem to be the best offer for me. Only taken 10 minutes to do. Thank you!

Your Welcome ;)

Hate seeing people getting ripped off by energy companies,

I feel sorry for the older generation who dont have access to the net.

An elderly relation of mine was getting fleeced by British Gas, i helped her change to this and she will save over £600 a year even though on the small print of her energy bill they pointed out that they(BG) had cheaper tariffs,although she had'nt noticed this.

Mind you the npower deal was still £450 a year cheaper than the BG cheapest deal.

Disgraceful

Superb

Just dont like the exit fees.But i think those tariffs will be hard to beat

No exit fees if you stay with them, even if a cheaper tarrif comes along from another supplier they creat a price match tarrif usually within a week, only let down is they dont actually tell you, you need to login regularly and look for it.

I switched In January to npower (yeah i know their customer services aint that hot)but hey i just want my supply of gas and electric to be at the cheapest

possible price.

Anyhow last week i got an e-mail off them offering me a new tariff cheaper than my current one fixed until April 2016.I checked 3 comparison websites and all 3 said this was the cheapest tariff on offer.Also a monthly e-mail i get from Martin Lewis said the same so i signed up.

For your information the tariff is as follows;- FIXED ENERGY ONLINE APRIL 2016

Electric 13.02 p/kWh unit rate

Standing Charge 17.115 p/day

Gas 3.429 p/kWh unit rate

Standing Charge 15.53 p/day

Can anyone find any better rates?

Shouldn't we all be with first utility?

• 1 month later...

Archived