Wish list

Terry Mac

Well as it's that time of year it would be rude not to ask santa for a few things.

So I'll go for a new half back leader in the Danny Brough mould. I think if we can get one, we will shock a few people.

I'd also like Megan Fox. Don't think she'll be any good at rugby league mind.......

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the names on that site?

I was told at work it is Walker and Walne, but because it's on deluded.com doesn't mean it's true. I'd be happy if they were right for a change though. With our big Tongan on his way it would be a handy pack!!

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

I was told at work it is Walker and Walne, but because it's on deluded.com doesn't mean it's true. I'd be happy if they were right for a change though. With our big Tongan on his way it would be a handy pack!!

not heard about Walne, but you would bite there hands off for both. If we could get Walne to partner shacks up front, with kris and fifita to come on off the bench as impacts then that would be a good 4 props. Backed up by phillips,stack,mcavoy,walker and olstrum. Very good indeed.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

not heard about Walne, but you would bite there hands off for both. If we could get Walne to partner shacks up front, with kris and fifita to come on off the bench as impacts then that would be a good 4 props. Backed up by phillips,stack,mcavoy,walker and olstrum. Very good indeed.

Do you think big Kris will get much game time,good honest pro but the name of the game is strong running and fast play the balls ....not Kris strengths are they.? Do you think hel be more of 15 mins in each half of more intense play then bring him off ? 

I agree with you . If we have two new lads , then you have shacks and Mcavoy who alternates there , with Karl on the bench . And there's DR . Coward is in reserve in the squad . You have to pick the best available , either from here or wigan with their stack of props , to compete , without sentiment. But it's a long brutal season , especially there , so everyone will get a shot no doubt . Squads will be tested this year

I'm not sure on kris, with the lack of props you would think he would feature heavily. I think shacks is a guaranteed starting prop, and Fifita seems the type to come on against tiring defenders to cause real problems rather than starting. Mcavoy and shacks would probably complement each other most when rotating as they both have great engines and are more the work horses in the front row. I think olstrum has to revert back to his 60-80 minute games playing at loose. He's wasted at prop for 15-20 min spells.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived