so how was your christmas?

On 06/01/2015 at 20:30, Ullman said:

Mine was more ace than Cas Vegas.

Can't have been. ?

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

--------------------------

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Followed by a half a minute justification of this point of view.

3 hours ago, Ullman said:

I can hardly believe I made such a ludicrous statement.

Ullman, I expected better. Tsk.

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Interesting that on tonight's IACGMOOH , the dingo dollar question was what % of adults think Xmas us the best time of the year , they answered at 54% , got it wrong , 34% , maybe the fact most of them are millionaires might have given them a more rose tinted opinion of it 

18 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Interesting that on tonight's IACGMOOH , the dingo dollar question was what % of adults think Xmas us the best time of the year , they answered at 54% , got it wrong , 34% , maybe the fact most of them are millionaires might have given them a more rose tinted opinion of it 

Not sure if I am proud or not that i had to google "  IACGMOOH " to find out what you were referring to.

9 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

#Me too

If you meant this as I interpreted it, then this is The Post Of The Year. I salute you, sah.

4 hours ago, Cas Vegas said:

If you meant this as I interpreted it, then this is The Post Of The Year. I salute you, sah.

Sometimes you can make political statements without attending ckn & John's indoctrination classes on the politics thread.

11 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

Sometimes you can make political statements without attending ckn & John's indoctrination classes on the politics thread.

I'll have to look those up - I'm a bit behind the times. ?

Am I allowed to say that I don't like Nigel Farrage very much? ?

Archived