Stuart Howarth signs for Hull FC. (Who is he?)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Wigan academy player he plays full back or stand off. He as been at saints on a season long loan and at Salford for some part of his career. Salford signed him from wigan i think where they played him at hooker and loaned him to saints for a season not 100% on that but i believe that was the case.Hes more of a utility player I think who can play numerous positions. Don't know much else to be honest but hope this helps a little bit.

Yep we had him on loan for some of 2013 and he played hooker for us.

I think his main asset during that spell was his workrate. If I remember correctly then he could've done with being a bit quicker but he was dependable and certainly didn't do badly.

He's not a bad addition as a depth player.

Salford signed him from Wakefield. He took on the joint role of hooker and fans' scapegoat at Salford. Not particularly sparkling at dummy half and his distribution can be a bit wayward, but he is a hard worker. Not sure hooker is his best position, but that's where he seems to end up. I think he's the kind of player you could play in almost any position and know he'll not win man of the match, but nor will he let you down.

A decent squad signing.

not in the same class as herremaia

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

not in the same class as herremaia

But a lot younger!

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Certainly a lot better than he was given credit  for by SRD fans! And useful utility wise!

Oxford 100% League 0% KfC       I believe in absolute freedom of expression. Everyone has a right to offend and be offended. Taslima Nasrin

"When people say call me John .......  "  the Beiderbeck Affair  

"There's a huge cloud of shame around ------ and ----------- being seen as bedfellows, as well as something rather unseemly and off putting .Amanda Palmer (Misquoted deliberately)

"And the pig got up and slowly walked away"   popular poem and song    

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

He's not athletically gifted enough to make it at the top of the game but his work rate is exceptional and he's very switched on.

He's a good squad player, never lets anyone down.

HDM do themselves proud again with the photograph and caption.

He's the one with Blake Green's elbow in his face.

(Has summat flown over my head?)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

He is so slow it's unbelievable, he doesn't have a good rugby brain. Most Salford fans will be glad to get him off the pay roll. 

He is a utility player but really isn't SL class, he is a frustrating player to watch, he can't pass quickly enough to be anywhere near the play the ball. The only positive I can offer is his work rate which can not be faulted.

Huge disappointment when he was at Saints. He was too slow to 'scoot' from dummy half and his passing from there at times was so erratic you never knew where the ball was going to end up (usually on the floor).

Could never fault him for effort but he's one of those players who's never going to be SL class i'm afraid. Can't understand why Hull have signed him when they have Whiting to fill that utility role.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Archived