Celebrity Big Brother

I disagree, Perez has driven people crazy. Look at everyone, they are a mess. Patsy, Nadia, Alex, Katie, Keith, even the likes of Calum now. They are all miserable, they are being driven crazy.

People know they cant leave as they dont get paid, I suspect they made an offer to Alex in the diary room, saying he could walk and theyd still pay. It was strange not to see him in the diary room, and unusual to release a statement to the group.

The guy was on for a breakdown.

On the subject of Perez, you must know you're insufferable when mild mannered Cheggers is telling you to get lost.

I agree with Dave, it's one thing watching it, but I think I'd seriously have to walk too living in that house 24 hours a day with that repulsive man.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

On the subject of Perez, you must know you're insufferable when mild mannered Cheggers is telling you to get lost.

I agree with Dave, it's one thing watching it, but I think I'd seriously have to walk too living in that house 24 hours a day with that repulsive man.

I still don't get why he wasn't warned for his sexual behaviour. If that'd been Ken, imagine the uproar

Never seen as many artificial cosmeticaly retarded mincers in one place. Jees

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Never seen as many artificial cosmeticaly retarded mincers in one place. Jees

But enough about TRL, what do you think of Celebrity Big Brother?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

But enough about TRL, what do you think of Celebrity Big Brother?

And stop looking at my breasts!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 2 weeks later...

At last, Nadia is out.

Nadia and Perez are mental. They thought everyone else was fake and nasty despite the fact that they were both nominated every time and are booed on every occasion. Delusional.

Katie Hopkins has been a big winner here. Public enemy number 1 when she went in and has been popular both in and out of the house.

Its things like that that makes CBB interesting - how opinions change.

Katie Hopkins has been a big winner here. Public enemy number 1 when she went in and has been popular both in and out of the house.

Its things like that that makes CBB interesting - how opinions change.

Nick Clegg is slated in for a join-up next week.

;)

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Just caught up on this, pretty shocking clip last in ght with Perez and Callum arguing.

Perez shouts to Callum that he'll shove "my big d*ck up your ar*e" on a couple of occasions, which enraged Callum as you'd expect. He was given a warning.

Twitter is asking why a disgusting rape threat is just a warning? Would that have been the same if it was the other way round, or had Ken saidbthat to one of the girls?

It was a genuinely shocking clip, and when he was warned he showed no remorse and said fabulous.

Truebtonform, crazy woman Nadia blamed Katie Hopkins when askedvabout it!!!!

Archived