Dramatic Exits

Funny thing is, they often come crawling back, sometimes under a different guise.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Funny thing is, they often come crawling back, sometimes under a different guise.

Substitute "often" for "nearly always".

Some very good posters have done so though and not returned.  It's usually just the pains in the bum who re-register and come back.  The problem is though that if we haven't banned them they don't trigger the troll-guard software that's remarkably effective.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Substitute "often" for "nearly always".

Some very good posters have done so though and not returned.  It's usually just the pains in the bum who re-register and come back.  The problem is though that if we haven't banned them they don't trigger the troll-guard software that's remarkably effective.

Well, that's the problem - we've lost a lot of good people from RL and RU origins. The ones that return tend to be the obsessive tosspots, not the ones that contribute to the ongoing debate.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I blame ISIS.

What's our cat got to do with it?

TheDirectorsCat_IMG_3927.jpg

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

blankety blank

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

A Hull FC supporting cat!  In Wigan.

Widnes Geoff, isn't it obvious.

Definitely irregular hoops though

She's an irregular shape.

... with a big jab at the forum? What do they think they're actually achieving?

Why not jab at the forum - everything else seems fair game? What's any of us achieving on here. Opinions on a forum are like a fart in a gale.

Why not jab at the forum - everything else seems fair game? What's any of us achieving on here. Opinions on a forum are like a fart in a gale.

True, but before the forums there was nowhere for everyday people to express how they felt about stuff.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Archived