Gil Dudson

Looks as though Gil Dudson is on his way to Widnes on a 2 year deal. I don't think he will be missed at Wigan. Could be a very good player but doesn't seem to put the effort in.

A few props have left Wigan in the off-season (although, tbf, they've brought a few in).

Any danger that they lack punch until Flower comes back?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

It's Wane's new strategy. We're going for a 1 prop rotation.

Actually, I think we're prop positive, with Patrick, Mossop, Greenwood and Tautai in for Taylor (huge loss), Dudson and Eddie P (less than huge losses).

We're saving up all our money to try and keep Budgie.

They'll probably still make a good fist of it.

They'll need to knuckle down in pre-season.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

really professional by Sky to post a picture of Scott Taylor FFS

A real blow. Talk about hitting a man when he's down.

Could be really good player if he didn't keep looking to commit stupid fouls. From what I've seen, he's been a penalty machine for the past few seasons.

He got married last Autumn; that sometimes focusses sportsmens' sense of responsibility. I hope so, because Wales needs him to be a leader on the field.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

happy with this signing it gives us a bit more weight and grunt in the pack 

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Some fine work from Just Browny in this thread lol

To be honest he's been hitting a sitting duck.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

really who cares where we sign players from if they perform in the black and white i don't give a toss if they played for wigan or woolongnong

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Can't deny the fact - who knows why?....

Players have often swapped between the two clubs as far as I can remember going back to the days of O'Loughlin (snr), Lydon and Offiah.....

While we're relatively local, other than the championship/cup battles/rivalry the 2 clubs had in the late 80's we've never been "fierce" local rivals in the same way that Saints/Wigan or Us/Wire have in the past so perhaps there's less feeling of "traitor-ship" (if that''s even a word?) for a player to swap..........of course, these days it;s been more one-way traffic while since we've been in a bad place and been rebuilding. 

Quite a few went to Huddersfield a few years ago, Wild, Aspinwall, Robinson, Brown, all in quite a short timeframe. Did them a power of good, too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived