East RL 2015

East Premier League

Breckland Spartans 36 - 62 NH Crusaders
Kings Lynn Black Knights 38 - 34 Bedford Tigers
St Albans Centurions 28 - 30 St Ives Roosters

East Entry League

MK Wolves 32 - 40 Bedford Tigers "A"

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

East Challenge Cup Quarter Finals

Brentwood Eels (Div1)44 - 20 St Ives Roosters (Prem)

Cambridge Lions (Div1) 18 - 0 Bedford Tigers (Prem)

Milton Keynes (Div1) 32 - 40 Kings Lynn (Prem)

St Albans Cents (Prem) 40 - 28 North Herts Cru (Prem)

East Challenge Cup Quarter Finals

Brentwood Eels (Div1)44 - 20 St Ives Roosters (Prem)

Cambridge Lions (Div1) 18 - 0 Bedford Tigers (Prem)

Milton Keynes (Div1) 32 - 40 Kings Lynn (Prem)

St Albans Cents (Prem) 40 - 28 North Herts Cru (Prem)

I think the Cambridge and Bedford result is the other way round.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

I think the Cambridge and Bedford result is the other way round.

Sorry if it is - I got the results off the EastRL website.

EAST RL ROUND-UP

Premier

Bedford Tigers 42 - 32 St Albans Centurions...
NH Crusaders 0 - 56 Kings Lynn Black Knights
St Ives Roosters 56 - 10 Breckland Spartans

Division 1

Cambridge Lions 10 - 76 Brentwood Eels

Ouch... What happened at NH?

I'm guessing they are struggling to get their first team out.  They were getting 2 teams out last year?

East RL Premier

Breckland Spartans 16 - 58 Bedford Tigers...
Kings Lynn Black Knights 30 - 30 St Albans Centurions

East Division 1

Cambridge Lions 28 - 20 NH Knights

Mk Wolves 20 - 30 Bedford Tigers II

• 1 month later...

East RL Premier

Bedford Tigers 92 - 12 Kings Lynn Black Knights...
NH Crusaders 18 - 0 Breckland Spartans
St Ives Roosters 32 - 52 St Albans Centurions

Division 1

NH Knights 36 - 30 Cambridge Lions
Southend Spartans 14 - 50 Brentwood Eels

What an end to the East League season coming up next weekend, with just 1 game left to play.

Either Bedford or St Ives (equal points in first place) can claim the Minor Premiers title and either of St Albans, Kings Lynn or NH Crusaders (1 point between three teams in 3rd,4th & 5th) can still make the last 2 playoff places!

Exciting stuff.

That's the East League over for another season, and next Saturday we have the play off semi finals with -

Bedford Tigers(1) -v- North Herts Crusaders(4)

St Ives Roosters(2) -v- St Albans Centurions(3)

9690842_orig.jpg

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

A good set of semi-finals. 

Should be a great set of play-offs and final.

PLAYOFF RESULTS ROUND-UP

PREMIER
Bedford Tigers 58-18 NH Crusaders
St Ives Roosters 46-40 St Albans Centurions

DIVISION 1
Southend Spartans 72-6 Cambridge Lions

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, bbfaz said:

Sorry to drag up an old topic but I hate starting new topics, think it should be all under one thread.

MK Wolves have had enough and are withdrawing from the East Division 1 because... well it's a litany of complaints...

They might have issues but I doubt they will find it better elsewhere.

11 hours ago, bbfaz said:

What do you mean elsewhere?

In any other league outside the east, thats with reasonable distance.

Are there any leagues at that level (or premier) without drop outs?  

Well, the option most realistically open to them is the Midlands as all the other teams around them have absconded to the East region.  And their problem isn't with drop outs, it's that despite there being agreed criteria, these things have been retrospectively changed.

Archived