Leigh Fans Welcome FuiFui

Lock up your footwear, Leythers!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any fellow Leythers know if FuiFui is related to Robert MoiMoi who played for us in 1990? I recall seeing R MoiMoi scoring a try a Headingley, and he used to be actively involved in training sessions at Leigh East juniors when I played for them

No he's not related

Any fellow Leythers know if FuiFui is related to Robert MoiMoi who played for us in 1990? I recall seeing R MoiMoi scoring a try a Headingley, and he used to be actively involved in training sessions at Leigh East juniors when I played for them

I remember them sessions well at Leigh East. He had me and Paul Rowley running round like scolded cocks, the swine !! Robert was a good centre, similar to the Leuluai mould.

In regards to Fui, well, the Town is rocking and we will be seeing some very well attended games this year, thats for sure !

Archived