DEWSBURY RAMS 19 SHEFFIELD EAGLES 10: Discussion and highlights

thehullram

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely the attendance will be nearer 1500?? Considering it was 750 for the London friendly and we should get a fair few from teams not playing who fancy a nosey, the Bulls in particular?? Heres hoping anyway! We never beat Sheffield they are truly our bogey side... 18-24 i`ll go and hoping i`m wrong!! 

Would like to see Pryce at centre this Friday to keep menze whatever he's called to a minimum of at least one try. I know he gets stick on here from time to time but his defence is awesome. Think whoever is in the 3 shirt wil have to be able to tackle, that's for sure.

I think we should play Aizue at centre facing Yere that would be interesting! ;)

Surely the attendance will be nearer 1500?? Considering it was 750 for the London friendly and we should get a fair few from teams not playing who fancy a nosey, the Bulls in particular?? Heres hoping anyway! We never beat Sheffield they are truly our bogey side... 18-24 i`ll go and hoping i`m wrong!!

you going Russ?

Heckler, on 11 Feb 2015 - 12:50 PM, said:

I think we should play Aizue at centre facing Yere that would be interesting! ;)

Actually that would be worth the entrance money alone. :tongue:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

http://bit.ly/16U4YFz 

No Mitch Stringer or John Davies for Sheffield, and Aston's waiting on the fitness of Jamie Langley which isn't in the article. 

So for my squad I posted earlier on in this thread, I'd replace Thorpe for Stringer and put Blagbrough on the interchange. 

Usually in Sunderland, sometimes in Sheffield. 

Write for a few rugby league websites, mainly about the Kingstone Press Championship. 

Twitter - @DFSports97

http://bit.ly/16U4YFz 

No Mitch Stringer or John Davies for Sheffield, and Aston's waiting on the fitness of Jamie Langley which isn't in the article. 

So for my squad I posted earlier on in this thread, I'd replace Thorpe for Stringer and put Blagbrough on the interchange.

Glad Stringer's not playing with a bit of luck you'll miss his leadership

Shouldn't the team have been announced by now?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Shouldn't the team have been announced by now?

To the RFL, yes. I think it's the club's decision whether to publish on social media or not. 

Write for a few rugby league websites, mainly about the Kingstone Press Championship. 

Twitter - @DFSports97

To the RFL, yes. I think it's the club's decision whether to publish on social media or not. 

wasn't part of the thinking behind the squad announcements to avoid the Sean Long-style betting shenanigans, especially after a couple of recent such cases in the Championship? If so what's the point if only the RFL (and not the bookmakers and the general public) are privy to the information?

wasn't part of the thinking behind the squad announcements to avoid the Sean Long-style betting shenanigans, especially after a couple of recent such cases in the Championship? If so what's the point if only the RFL (and not the bookmakers and the general public) are privy to the information?

I'm guessing that was the whole thinking behind the squad announcements but I don't see any announcements from either Dewsbury or Sheffield unfortunately. 

Twitter - @DFSports97

I'm hopeful of a victory but not at all confident but I will predict:

Rams 26 - 18 Eagles

Att: 1150

FTS: Hale

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Will you be in attendance townie?!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived