Ambrose hotel

the ambrose hotel

Perhaps the businesses in Barrow can do their advertising in their local paper rather than on an orlfc forum?

Your comment is totally disrespectful to the Ambrose and its staff,. I hope they don't class all the Oldham fans in the same bracket as yourself.

Thanks to the Ambrose for the offer Nice people and a nice place.

I would  not dispute with you everyone wants extra business but you obviously don't know the Ambrose, as an away fan you are made to feel very welcome with great banter  great food and nice people to boot.

Cant blame them for reminding us they are still there.

The Ambrose also give something back as they advertise in the club programme.

They always have a couple of decent real ales on too.

They give away plenty of bread and butter with the sausage and chips if you want to make a chip or sausage butty.

It's a pity that more local businesses arent as supportive to our game as the Ambrose is.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Sausage Chips and bread and butter (all free) all washed down with a decent pint (to be paid for) what more do you want, great hospitality. Long may they keep it up.

If they had not posted a reminder, and some Owdumb supporter had gone to the game and missed out, they would be whinging on here, saying, "Why didn't somebody tell us"?

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Last season when Hornets played Barrow the ambrose made us very welcome with free food before and after the match. With the cost of travel these days I though it was a wonderful gesture.

As they say you can take the man out of Oldham but not Oldham out of the man.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Archived