Sky takes The Open from the BBC

There is nothing worse than nick campbell at 6.30am talking in hushed tones as the first one tees off.

...apart from the knowledge that, as soon as he's finished his stint, John Inverdale will be on next.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

i love playing squash - would never watch the game though

My thoughts entirely.

Another observation, and I will get pelters on here for this, but I've got to be honest.... St.Helens v Catalans ( I think) was on Sky the same evening as Wales v England. I've always been a League fan but that night in my opinion, the atmosphere, excitment and dare I say commentary put RL in silver medal position.

Its a free country. Freedom of thought, word and deed, so if that what you want to do why should anyone criticise you?

My person view, though, is that there are no circumstances real or imaginary that would make me put watching any rugby union game above even the most dour rugby league game

Archived