Community Website

Supertyke

It's still very much in beta and some things need adding, but I would be interested in your opinions of the following community website:

Bulldogs Community.

It's not my wish to compete with other websites, I would rather complement them...

We have the official website for news, and we have this forum, twitter and the facebook group for everything else, I really dont see the need for this if im honest.

Whether its needed or not will be decided by others I think. Personally I can think of a lot of reasons why it could be necessary, but then I'm biased ...

What's the reasoning behind your site, Supertyke? Not slagging it off in any way, just curious.

Just felt like doing it Chairman, that's all I'm prepared to say on here :-)

The more websites and other means of information there are about Batley, the better. And if someone is willing to do it in their own time and effort, what on earth is the issue. 

On the one side we have people complaining that our brand/name/product is not public and 'out there' enough, and yet, on the other, people suggesting there is no point to another website!

l say, go for it.

Thanks everyone for your positive comments. Whether it is needed or not, only time will tell I suppose...

New features added including "Pinboard" and "Bulldogs Talk", and much more to come... however a community site does need members :-)

Archived