19 Man Squad

Kevin Nicholas

He must be injured as hes been very good so far.

Will be interesting to see how a few of them react after their diabolical individual displays against North Wales - Craven in particular owes us a big game if selected in the 17.

Cant wait for it all to get underway.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Bit surprised that the players are listed as they are. To me that would appear to be the starting 13 with the 4 interchanges and then the other 2 on standby in the order shown. This gives the opposition the heads up as to how the team will start, eg which props etc. Surely it would have been better to have mixed up the 19 names to leave everyone guessing the exact team until the team sheet is handed in?

Nobody has said the lineup is not mixed up. Maybe need to wait & see

Noticed you was at the Rams game last night Kevin,bet you enjoyed seeing the Eagles lose,great atmosphere last onight,I'm hoping our game with your boys in July will be moved to a Friday night,what do you think?

Congrats to everyone at Rams on a great start & watched by 1300 crowd which is promising aso not much away support. It is Dewsburys call when play in July not ours. Makes no difference to me when we play just looking forward to all games this season.

Fair enough,all the best for the coming season.

Congrats to everyone at Rams on a great start & watched by 1300 crowd which is promising as not much away support. It is Dewsburys call when play in July not ours. Makes no difference to me when we play just looking forward to all games this season.

More than a hundred from Sheffield I think as well as quite a few floating supporters, possibly responding to the reduced price offer. Hope you get a decent turnout on Sunday too.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Looking forward to going up to the Mount tomorrow for what should be a good match. A lovely change of scenery for Lee Mossop compared to 12 months ago, Sydney to Batley eh! Rugby League at its finest. 

Usually in Sunderland, sometimes in Sheffield. 

Write for a few rugby league websites, mainly about the Kingstone Press Championship. 

Twitter - @DFSports97

Looking forward to going up to the Mount tomorrow for what should be a good match. A lovely change of scenery for Lee Mossop compared to 12 months ago, Sydney to Batley eh! Rugby League at its finest. 

am sure he will get a nice welcome to batley :bb: from paddy/lillycrop/rowie/brownie. :pickeat::download:

I'm sure there was no difference at all between training within sight of the Sydney opera house and Sydney harbour bridge to training within sight of the old steelworks slag bank and Workington docks. Weather would be similar too.

am sure he will get a nice welcome to batley :bb: from paddy/lillycrop/rowie/brownie. :pickeat::download:

Will be a nice little battle in the midfield I'm sure.

Usually in Sunderland, sometimes in Sheffield. 

Write for a few rugby league websites, mainly about the Kingstone Press Championship. 

Twitter - @DFSports97

Archived