Hunslet 18 Dewsbury 12 - discussion, report, highlights

thehullram

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to think if your lot can beat them we can,just the weather conditions worry me.I'll go hawks 10 rams 22,FTS Dalton Grant,MOM Jamie Peacock if Eaton can persuade McDermott's into lending him for the day!!!

I agree. Cannot see you losing to them this weekend, unless the weather has a ridiculous effect on the match!

Hunslet 12 Dewsbury Rams 34,att 1,170,mom thacks,tight game but the Rams to run away with it,last 20 minutes

Reckon it could be tight, but very important we get the two points. We have a good record at their place but it's never easy...

I would say a win for the Rams - we're a bit of a bogey team for the Hawks - as our greater experience should pay off. I also think we are a fitter side this season, which counts for a lot in the poor conditions (aka summer rugby league) in which we are currently playing.

Rams by 12.

Att 995.

FTS Grady.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

You need the win to keep pace with the league leaders

Think you'll pull clear in the last 20

Hawks 16 Rams 32

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I'll be there with Russell Crowe to try and get a Dual Reg with an assortment of Burgesses. If that can't be done in time I'll go HH 14 Rams 22. FS Grady MOM Brown.

Well now Jobe is off the books, there should be a bit left on the budget to sign one or all three of them permanently. :rolleyes:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I will be there as well so that makes two of us. I think we wil be too strong for the Hawks I believe our fitness levels will pull us through. Thackrey will be pulling the strings as always and with us missing out last weekend I can see the lads will be very very eager to put in a good display

Where have you seen the squad...?

If it's this line up you have seen, it's not correct.http://www.rugbyleaguechampionships.co.uk/match_day/preview/10964

James

Rams Scoreboard/Facebook/Twitter/Occasional announcer/Teamsheets and much more!

Also, play in a classic rock and metal covers band www.justicerising.co.uk

Archived