DR YES OR NO

old big red54

The 2 players on loan for the season are. Luke Briscoe & James Duckworth.

Jimmy Watson is our own player who we signed from Leeds two seasons ago.

Jimmy Keinhorst , Josh Walters , Andy Yates & Rob Mulhern are Duel Reg players for us.

Brett Delaney has also just signed duel Reg for us , but you can only play 4 DR players in one game. I think....

Loan players do not count as DR players.

The 2 players on loan for the season are. Luke Briscoe & James Duckworth.

Jimmy Watson is our own player who we signed from Leeds two seasons ago.

Jimmy Keinhorst , Josh Walters , Andy Yates & Rob Mulhern are Duel Reg players for us.

Brett Delaney has also just signed duel Reg for us , but you can only play 4 DR players in one game. I think....

Loan players do not count as DR players.

oh dear if Luke Briscoe & James Duckworth are only on loan you've broken the rules,because them 2 played along with 4 DR players mentioned above. Well as for Brett Delaney playing enough said,& you'll still say McDermott's puppet as the final say on who plays. Saying that Delaney will get a warm reception at odsal!!

Loan Deals don't count as DR .

Barry Eaton has the final say in who plays.

Sour and grapes come to mind from you Mr Fisher.

As far as I know your allowed 4DR & only 1 loan. No sour grapes from me pal,we all know what happened 2 seasons ago when you relied heavily on DR you were relegated!! Brett Delaney playing now that is taking the ######

DR's always going to be a tough call. On the one hand you've got the lads who have put the hard yards in at training for months who find they don't get a game as often (and winning pay), but on the other hand there's so much at stake this season that every club really needs to do what it can to make sure of a top 8 spot, and if some better quality players become available on a temporary basis then we'd be mad not to take that opportunity. At the end of the day it's key that Hunslet are in that top 8, for both short term and the long term future of the club.

That said, maybe it would be better if there were a limit of maybe two DR players in a matchday 17, rather than the number teams can acquire now?

Proud sponsor of Casey Canterbury 2014 and Simon Brown 2015.

Archived