Grima leaves Broncos

Bombshell, but can't say I'm disappointed. Now can we please bring in an authority figure no more nice guys we need a coach who's gonna scare the sh*t out of the players and get some performances.

I think Henderson will be given the job full time

If they're smart they'll hire Brian Noble, yes he does play one up football but he'll get results and make them extremely difficult to play against at this level. 

Only if he can find the biggest player for each position on the field, and you want to be completely bored. 

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

They wont hire anyone who has any kind of wage demands... It will either be an NRL assistant coach who wants his break, or a similar figure from over here. Henderson fits that bill, though whether he'd want to step up so soon or not i don't know..

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Might be a diplomatic weay for the malteser to say I am not up to the job. Andrew Henderson would be a good call for salvaging the season. Continuity is key and any new Coach would want his players not a squad inherited from someone else.

NB - i am of the belief from comments made by Nobby in the past that he was offered the job and turned it down a couple of seasons ago. I stand to be corrected but he would have been the "profile" coach the club desperately needed..

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Might be a diplomatic weay for the malteser to say I am not up to the job. Andrew Henderson would be a good call for salvaging the season. Continuity is key and any new Coach would want his players not a squad inherited from someone else.

NB - i am of the belief from comments made by Nobby in the past that he was offered the job and turned it down a couple of seasons ago. I stand to be corrected but he would have been the "profile" coach the club desperately needed..

Might be a way of saying he has significant family issues and these come before rugby. You have never made made any secret of your dislike for the man, but questioning his integrity is a damn low shot.

You come up with this on the basis of no evidence whatsoever; it is also racist. It has been clearly stated that there are serious family issues that he has to deal with, preventing him dedicating himself to the job.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived