Rugby League Team Manager 2015

had the old game on an old laptop, but never found the time to really play it.. Used to have a game called rugby manager on my old Commodore 64 which was awesome.. proper low budget 8-bit business, but a great game.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

had the old game on an old laptop, but never found the time to really play it.. Used to have a game called rugby manager on my old Commodore 64 which was awesome.. proper low budget 8-bit business, but a great game.

I still play that now and again on a Spectrum emulator. Basically a remake of the original football manager with a few oddities. Pretty tough to succeed I thought, it seemed most of my squad usually spent the off-season out on the lash and not actually training.

i did a google search this morning out of curiosity and it seems there are a few versions online which i'll have to check out.. my vague recocolletion of the game was of the players of the time, Offiah, Paul Cullen, David Myers, Martin Crompton, Kevin and Tony Iro.. great game.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

More news on the game

16-03-15, 06:20 PM#8
Verified Account

reputation_pos.png
Mentioned 0 Post(s)
  • 143 posts

Rugby League Team Manager 2015 is coming soon
Rugby League Team Manager for PC is coming soon (release date is yet to be fully finalised)
These are just a few of the game's main features:-

Rugby League Team Manager 2015 for PC

- Officially licensed by the world's biggest leagues and competitions.
- 226 Clubs including 13 representative clubs and 18 international clubs
- 7064 senior players and 1980 alliance players
- Full 2D and 3D match engines with real-time interaction with your team
- Control all staffing, including Assistants, Coaches, Doctors & Physios
- Upgrade facilities, including Stadium, Gym, Training Paddock, Track, Kicking Enclosure, Tactical Briefing Room, Academy Clubhouse, Alliance Clubhouse & Centre of Excellence
- Discover hidden talents among youth teams and work with Agents and Scouts to deliver the best players to your club
- Work your way up the ladder and lead international teams out in the biggest tournaments in the world.
- Experience the pain and joy of representative competitions
- Get closer to the simulation with a fully customised game editor
- Up to 7 tiers of domestic promotion and relegation
- Experience the thrill of taking your team all the way to the Challenge Cup final.

• 1 month later...

Here is the front cover with Darryl Powell and Adam Milner

Dave from Alternative studio's posted this on rugby forum

we are very pleased to say that "Rugby League Team Manager 2015" for PC is getting close to its release (no firm date just yet), and here is the game's European front cover.3D_Box UK May 2015.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

this game has been available for quite a few years on the pc under the name rugby league manager and it was free it was a well made game which has obviously led to it being bought by a big company it looks almost exactly the same as it did before , well done to the guy that sold this game he must of put a hell of a lot of hours and hardwork into it 

More news on the game

16-03-15, 06:20 PM#8

Dave

user-offline.png

Verified Account

reputation_pos.png

Mentioned

0 Post(s)

• 143 posts

Rugby League Team Manager 2015 is coming soon

Rugby League Team Manager for PC is coming soon (release date is yet to be fully finalised)

These are just a few of the game's main features:-

Rugby League Team Manager 2015 for PC

- Officially licensed by the world's biggest leagues and competitions.

- 226 Clubs including 13 representative clubs and 18 international clubs

- 7064 senior players and 1980 alliance players

- Full 2D and 3D match engines with real-time interaction with your team

- Control all staffing, including Assistants, Coaches, Doctors & Physios

- Upgrade facilities, including Stadium, Gym, Training Paddock, Track, Kicking Enclosure, Tactical Briefing Room, Academy Clubhouse, Alliance Clubhouse & Centre of Excellence

- Discover hidden talents among youth teams and work with Agents and Scouts to deliver the best players to your club

- Work your way up the ladder and lead international teams out in the biggest tournaments in the world.

- Experience the pain and joy of representative competitions

- Get closer to the simulation with a fully customised game editor

- Up to 7 tiers of domestic promotion and relegation

- Experience the thrill of taking your team all the way to the Challenge Cup final.

I play Football Manager a lot so I'm really looking forward to this game.

rldfsignature.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived