19 man squad for London!

scott

Forrester, Whiteley, Forber, Matty, Shackley, Phillips, Stack, Olstrom, Horton, Fifita, Walker, Duerden, Ritson, Scholey, Logan Tomkins, Lewis Tierney, Jamie Doran, Joe Burgess and Connor Farrell

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From that I'd go with

Tierney

Burgess

Whiteley

Stack

Forrester

Doran

Forber

Shacks

Matty

Walker

Phillips

Horton

Olstrom

Tomkins

Farrell

Fifita

Scholey

I would probably go with the same apart from having Duerden in place of Farrell. Wont happen though.

I guess the only other way would be to have Duerden at 13 and Olstrum on the bench for Scholey , as he's more or less playing like a prop in the middle . But again unlikely . Certainly a sign of strength

I would probably go with the same apart from having Duerden in place of Farrell. Wont happen though.

i think the team that Scott's posted (the same as I did yesterday) is the actual team that pv has picked. 100% agree that duerden deserves his place over connor, but I hope farrell proves he's matured and stops being a penalty machine

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

I'm sure he has , and he's had a tidy haircut . He'll score on Sunday ... Let's hope we can get Burgess into it a bit more than Manfredi . Got to use these match winners . La'al Doran the man for some sharp passes and brainy kicks to the flank . Nice hattrick will do his confidence world of good

Apparently Paul Cooke isn't happy with DR now . Says it's a catch 22 for coaches , who can't dictate which players they want week to week . Well , no Paul , they can't .

Have you read the Town v Donny thread over on RLFans...... the Donny fans are blaming their poor start to the season on their DR partnership!!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Couldn't make it up could you . Looking at Sunday it's fortunate they had those class Hull players in the first two weeks or they'd have been hammered ! Seems DR gave them a bit of false strength . A few judges preseason thought they may struggle this year ... Classic from one fan that they can't get up for the ' lower teams '

Couldn't make it up could you . Looking at Sunday it's fortunate they had those class Hull players in the first two weeks or they'd have been hammered ! Seems DR gave them a bit of false strength . A few judges preseason thought they may struggle this year ... Classic from one fan that they can't get up for the ' lower teams '

yep, good job we can. Because they will certainly down in amongst the scrapers

its always going to be contraversial ..pros and cons  the pros being able to field what should be on paper a superioir team than you have actually have on your books but the cons being players missing out and no rhythm or momentum to their play when they return and then facing flak for a less than par performance having been left out for so long ...but will the critics blame all the DR players if a team loses ?? . Itis never going to please everyone .

its a relegation system , I wonder if they'll press th Brian Noble panic button again lol

on last nights efforts I wouldn't be shocked to see burgess recalled next week and charnley sent up here. He scored 2 tries but the beast just kept shoving him out of the way as if he was an under 15s player.

Honestly how do the reporters of the news and star have jobs. Callum farrer is on dual reg tomorrow apparently, whoever the hell that is.

Archived