19 man squad for London!

scott

Honestly how do the reporters of the news and star have jobs. Callum farrer is on dual reg tomorrow apparently, whoever the hell that is.

He's playing for Wath Brow today against Newcastle,don't recall us entering into a DR agreement with Town though,our esteemed local RL reporters make Eddie&Stevo look good.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how Ironic would that be , Town reach top 6 and wigan in relagation group lol

Haha but don't let's get ahead of ourselves like our neighbours tend to do.   One game at a time and see how it develops.    We have one of the top coaches outside of Super league and no matter what our own personal thoughts and feelings are we need to believe that whatever he is doing is for the club and our benefit.   Whatever team he selects is good enough for me and I'm sure that all our squad will get games throughout the long season ahead.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Haha but don't let's get ahead of ourselves like our neighbours tend to do. One game at a time and see how it develops. We have one of the top coaches outside of Super league and no matter what our own personal thoughts and feelings are we need to believe that whatever he is doing is for the club and our benefit. Whatever team he selects is good enough for me and I'm sure that all our squad will get games throughout the long season ahead.

Agree with all that Keith.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

There's still haven fans I see going on about Wigan ' A ' team . I'll take their A teamers over Widnes A teamers they're getting . We have a better squad and a better DR so you'd think they'd keep their heads down !

Haha but don't let's get ahead of ourselves like our neighbours tend to do. One game at a time and see how it develops. We have one of the top coaches outside of Super league and no matter what our own personal thoughts and feelings are we need to believe that whatever he is doing is for the club and our benefit. Whatever team he selects is good enough for me and I'm sure that all our squad will get games throughout the long season ahead.

I will drink to that Keith. IN VEIVERS WE TRUST.

There's still haven fans I see going on about Wigan ' A ' team . I'll take their A teamers over Widnes A teamers they're getting . We have a better squad and a better DR so you'd think they'd keep their heads down !

They are so weird, completely ignoring the fact they are literally Widnes A, will they have more than 3 locals this week? Doubt it.

Haha but don't let's get ahead of ourselves like our neighbours tend to do.   One game at a time and see how it develops.    We have one of the top coaches outside of Super league and no matter what our own personal thoughts and feelings are we need to believe that whatever he is doing is for the club and our benefit.   Whatever team he selects is good enough for me and I'm sure that all our squad will get games throughout the long season ahead.

Have only faith and admiration for PV and Towm are very fortunate to have him and his Proffessionalism on board .

He's certainly not on the photos of the lads stretching there legs on Twitter. The wiganers are in full hi viz jackets so they stick out like sore thumbs. Tee ritson ain't a shabby replacement though

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

It's true, burgess is out and murphy in.

Good! To be perfectly honest. From what I've seen of Tee so far he seems switched on and eager to get things right (get in the right positions in defence etc), whereas I can easily imagine Burgess being in a strop and doing a dudson in a Town shirt

Good! To be perfectly honest. From what I've seen of Tee so far he seems switched on and eager to get things right (get in the right positions in defence etc), whereas I can easily imagine Burgess being in a strop and doing a dudson in a Town shirt

You're probably right, although I imagine Ritson won't play, Murphy and Tierney occupying the wing and full back spots along with Forrester.

Archived