Dewsbury 28 Newcastle 18: report, discussion, higlights

thehullram

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd play you at stand-off as in stand off the pitch!

I love the banter you send my way. Just make sure you've got a few tissues ready for when we play Batley!

I've bought you a box all to yourself Eddie, "Mansize" too!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I hope we do not underestimate The Thunder, but I think we will triumph in the end, even if we do field some reserve team players.

Dewsbury 30 - 18 Newcastle Thunder.

FTS: Grady.

MoM: Farrell.

Att: 614.

Wooo unlucky CF

Close but no cigar ;)

Well done

Great second half. Really controlled things. Farrell outstanding but most the forwards were solid and shows our strength in depth.

Outstanding try from dalton again. If Only we could give him more chances!

Great second half. Really controlled things. Farrell outstanding but most the forwards were solid and shows our strength in depth.

Outstanding try from dalton again. If Only we could give him more chances!

It was another pass from Crookes that set Grant on his way, although the pass was slightly forward! 

The benefits of having a 2nd team this season came to fruition today,the players who came in was ready,the Delaney lad did a solid job,shame that Wright didn't last too long when he came on,Crookes is looking more match fit now,we need to give the ball to Grant more often.They got the job done against a very good team who should be near the top two in championship one.

The benefits of having a 2nd team this season came to fruition today,the players who came in was ready,the Delaney lad did a solid job,shame that Wright didn't last too long when he came on,Crookes is looking more match fit now,we need to give the ball to Grant more often.They got the job done against a very good team who should be near the top two in championship one.

Crookes had his best game for us so far. He tackled well and looked eager in attack.

Believe it or not but I'm sitting here on the edge of the Sahara reading these posts, and I'm the one feeling jealous.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Believe it or not but I'm sitting here on the edge of the Sahara reading these posts, and I'm the one feeling jealous.

If you are on your own on the edge of the sahara , broken down , hundreds of miles from man and water then i am hot suprised that you are jealous . I knew a man who once had a terrible problem up the khyber pass and it affected him for years . 

Attendance for this match was 63% up on the crowd we attracted for the Challenge Cup match against West Hull this time last year.

We've got to be happy at that when you look at some of the crowds elsewhere,Gloucestershire AG v hunslet 137, NWC v Doncaster 416, Sheffield v Oldham 484, swinton v Rochdale 502 & Whitehaven v fev 525, must admit was surprised with the size of our crowd,good atmosphere as well!!

Are you like me BSJ, on the edge of the Sahara in Lanzarote, enjoying the bl****dy rain?

Nope, the proper Sahara in Morocco, although it did rain here today.

UTR

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

So BSJ

Your in a desolate place, surrounded by non English speaking people,it's dry and not a lot to do

Sounds like your climatising yourself for good Fridays visit to mount unpleasant

Remember batley's the desolate place without sand

;)

So BSJ

Your in a desolate place, surrounded by non English speaking people,it's dry and not a lot to do

Sounds like your climatising yourself for good Fridays visit to mount unpleasant

Remember batley's the desolate place without sand

;)

Will you be in attendance Coolie?

Archived