Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, Injuries ...

Valentine Holmes and Jason Taumalolo supposedly travelled to the U.S. to trial for unnamed NFL team(s).

It'll keep them occupied for a while before going back to their NRL routine.

Hopefully they have the sense to see where there talents truly lie and don't get tempted by the gridiron stuff.

Not so fast G Las D! Taumalolo hasn't signed with Cronulla yet ;)

The rest is spot on. Agents (can't stand them, btw) are now using the NFL (in addition to the Rugby Union) card to drive prices (and their fat commission) up. I doubt either Holmes or Taumalolo would make it anyway.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

Dave Coal Train Taylor:

Fined $1000 after pleading guilty of cocaine possession.

He's now trying to get back on the NRL track with Raiders.

28-year-old Taylor was caught up in a Crime and Corruption Commission cocaine investigation which also nabbed Kiwi-born code-hopping star Karmichael Hunt and other Titans players.

The court heard Taylor was allegedly supplied the drug in August and September 2014 by former Sydney Rooster and accused cocaine kingpin John Touma, who is yet to face trial.

Taylor has completed a drug and alcohol rehabilitation course called 'Back in Control'.

He said the stress of the charges and media coverage had caused Taylor's marriage to break down, his reputation had been badly damaged and he had lost 80 per cent of his earnings.

Edited by G Las D

Ay up, what's going on with Chris Gevsmuhl?

Penrith Panthers have granted Chris Grevsmuhl an immediate release from his contract in order to deal with issues of a personal nature the club announced on Friday.

The club agreed to the release on compassionate grounds, to give Grevsmuhl the time away from the game that he requires.

Ay up, what's going on with Chris Gevsmuhl?

He's trouble this bloke, I was speaking to a player not long ago & all I'll say is thank god he doesn't play at my club anymore. I hope he joins NQ he'd be a perfect fit there.

Semi Radradra was a no show at court where he was due to face charges alleging assault of his former partner.

He has told club his father is seriously ill back home and has gone there. The club said ok as long as it's ok with the court.

The info he gave to court didn't seem to satisfy them . They want more info. In the meantime they've put out an arrest warrant for him.

This Radradra has got to be the biggest pain un the ###### I can remember ever playing the game. God I wish the NRL "Greenturd" would just deregister him and end this whole soap opera like ordeal.

Edited by RabbitRhinoovOZ

If confirmed, I think Radrandra is about to beat Hayne in the 'dream' department. ;)

But hey, 3 years in France and he can play for the test side. I read somewhere they already have a fijian or two in their national team. Most unions sides are nothing more than 'Barbarians' teams nowadays.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Valentine Holmes and Jason Taumalolo supposedly travelled to the U.S. to trial for unnamed NFL team(s).

It'll keep them occupied for a while before going back to their NRL routine.

The NRL Footy ShowVerified account @NRLFootyShow Nov 27

The @NRL duo will reportedly be invited back to the US for a second trial for @NFL recruiters: http://wwos.nine.com.au/2016/11/28/09/25/taumalolo-holmes-to-be-asked-back-to-us?/ocid=nrlfstw  #9WWOS #NRL #NFL

Five un-named teams are showing interest in the duo.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Josh Dugan's contract at St George is coming up for renewal. 

He's just letting it be known that he has a hankering for French Rugby (?) but really would like to stay at Dragons.

Just letting them know like, in case they want to pay him more to stay............

Back before Dugan was drinking vodka cruisers on roof tops at the Raiders I thought he was a great player but from that point on he really has not impressed me at all, Maybe it's because he plays for such a dull side i'm not sure.

Edited by RabbitRhinoovOZ

Meanwhile, three Blacktown Workers players have joined Manly for pre-season training.

The Sea Eagles have a new partnership with Blacktown that will see the ‘Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles’ play in the Intrust Super Premiership, Ron Massy Cup and Sydney Shield in 2017.

As a result, Jerry Keys, Tom Amone, and Charlie Faingaa have been training with the NRL squad.

As a Blacktonian of more than 20 years, I think this is horrendous. Of all the clubs the Workers could have aligned themselves with, Manly ?@?#?$?%?$?#?

Leeds Rhinos have put a price of £250,000 on James Segeyaro, after the hooker decided to renege on his contract.
The 26-year-old's deal at Headingley does not expire until 2018, but the player has opted to remain in Australia, where several NRL clubs are keen to sign him.
Rhinos' chief executive Gary Hetherington has confirmed the club have engaged legal advisors and are currently considering their options.

Todd Carney i wish Melbourne would get him excitement machine hopefully the people running the NRL start using their brains banning people who are extraordinary players isn't going to help anyone. 

Chances of him playing in the NRL again?

Todd Carney i wish Melbourne would get him excitement machine hopefully the people running the NRL start using their brains banning people who are extraordinary players isn't going to help anyone. 

Well said mate, I'd love him in a South Sydney jersey in 2017.

Well said mate, I'd love him in a South Sydney jersey in 2017.

Better get the tape ready... and some glue too. His hammies are shot. ;)

What a waste of a career.

* Subject to change

The most he would get at Storm might be a second-tier contract. He would be living in Melbourne but playing nearly all his games in Qld for Sunshine Coast. I don't know if he'd like that. When he was at the Roosters he was out injured one week and didn't even bother going to Gosford to watch the team play.