Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, Injuries ...

Shocking . The footage is pretty depressing . The wider issue is the broncos having 900k sitting out yet another season , and the fact this guys career is just a catalogue of injury . The broncos also have  to find a replacement , and apparently Isaako hasn’t been impressing Seibold too much 

• Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news ... Bird flown

Jarrod Croker looks set to become a Raider for the rest of his NRL career, after he put pen to paper on a new deal with the club.

Captain Croker, who has played 257 games for the Green Machine, has signed a four-year contract with Canberra.

“I’m a Raider and I always want to be a Raider,” the 29-year-old said.

• Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news ... Dogs' Sponsors
  • Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news ... R2 Returnees
  • Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news ... R2 Returnees; Team Lists R2;

With the NRL indefinitely suspended due to the coronavirus, the Penrith Panthers, Cronulla Sharks and Melbourne Storm have told their players to take leave.

The Panthers have told their playing group to take the next month off.

After the announcement that the NRL was suspended on Monday, Penrith asked their top 30 NRL squad to take a month of leave.

Players have been encouraged to continue training in self-isolation during the period.

Panthers were forced to close their multi-million-dollar Leagues club empire, raising questions on whether the club can afford player salaries, even with a proposed 50-per-cent cut.

Sharks players have been given six weeks off from training where they will then reassess the situation.

Storm players have been sent on leave, with many returning to their families in Queensland.

Knights off-season recruit Jaydenn Brailey has been rocked by news his season has been cut short by an ACL injury.

Jayden Brailey has suffered an ACL injury to his right knee, the club confirmed in a statement.

“I’m extremely disappointed but I will bounce back,” Brailey said.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A young forward who has yet to play a first grade game is the latest Englishman to join the Canberra Raiders.

Up-and-coming Wigan forward Harry Rushton, just 18, has signed a three-year deal with the Green Machine today.

Wigan has proved a happy hunting ground for the Raiders, with ex-Wigan players George Williams, John Bateman and Ryan Sutton all enjoying fine careers in the national capital.

And of course another Brit, Josh Hodgson, has been captaining the Raiders and is regarded among the best hookers in the NRL.

• Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news ... Young Rushton signs for Raiders
  • Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news ... Young Rushton signs for Raiders; David Fifita
34 minutes ago, Graham said:

Broncos bad form may cost them David Fifita. Titans apparently are sniffing around.

$1.5m price tag is being floated in the media.

He’s not improving his situation much is he ? Get to a good club in Sydney 

8 minutes ago, DavidM said:

He’s not improving his situation much is he ? Get to a good club in Sydney 

Have searched round and found this

A raft of other clubs also want Fifita; the Roosters, Eels, Bulldogs and Warriors have all been linked with big-money offers. A $1 million per season salary would put him among the NRL's biggest earners.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck charged with a grade one shoulder charge on Melbourne's Felise Kaufusi.

The incident occurred on the 61st minute of the Warriors' 50-6 loss to the Storm at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium on Friday night.

An early guilty plea would see Tuivasa-Sheck miss a week and it's understood the Warriors are contemplating fighting the charge.

An unsuccessful challenge will not result in any more time on the sidelines, but if the ban sticks the Warriors will be without their best and highest paid player for next week's clash with the Broncos at Central Coast Stadium.

• Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news ... RTS Judiciary Appearance

Cameron Munster is facing between four and six weeks out with the medial ligament injury after limping off yesterday.

“I think they’re talking four to six weeks,” coach Craig Bellamy said post-game.

“Again I suppose he’ll get scans when we know where we’re going to be in camp.

Hopefully he’ll get a scan tomorrow and we’ll be a bit more sure on the damage and how long he’s going to be out.”

• Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news ... RTS Judiciary Appearance; Munster Injury

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

He's been dropped for a couple of games. Surely he'll get back in the team at the very least through injury to A N Other.

His manager is making noises of a move maybe to sound out opportunities, but more likely to get his player back into action with his current club.

Would he currently  transfer to Warriors? Would you?

Would Storm etc really go for him?

Bateman on the move next season. Where to?

Struggling Canterbury and St George Illawarra have both been in contention to land his signature, while his former club in the Super League, Wigan, have said they are monitoring his future closely.

While his likelihood of winning a premiership at the Dogs or Dragons is severely reduced, Bateman has made no secret of the fact he wants to maximise his earnings while in Australia for his young daughter. The Englishman is said to be after a $800,000 per year deal.

“The Raiders gave me an opportunity to come to Australia and play in the NRL and I’ve loved every moment playing for the club,” Bateman said in a statement.

“I’m doing everything I can to make sure I get back on the field as soon as possible and finish my last season with the Raiders on a high.”

Wests Tigers News:

Benji has rubbished reports that he is looking about for another club.

He says he's given no thought to leaving and will see out his contract with the club while at the same time working hard to improve and regain a place in the team. He hasn't been picked since Round 4.

• Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news ... Bateman Going But Where? Marshall Staying
  • 2 weeks later...

Broncos Captain Alex Glenn suffered a knee injury in last night’s win against the Bulldogs at Suncorp Stadium.

Broncos Head Of Performance Paul Devlin said: “Unfortunately Alex sustained a high-grade MCL injury confirmed by an MRI this morning.

“He is now in a knee brace to allow the ligament to heal and will be out of action for ‪around 6-8‬ weeks.”

Cam Munster:

Melbourne are hopeful Cameron Munster can come back early from a knee injury.

The Storm have now beaten both of last year’s grand finalists without their first choice playmaker and now sit comfortably in the NRL’s top four.

Munster was initially expected to miss four weeks with his grade-two medial and not return until Round 11, but he has recovering far quicker than expected.