Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, Injuries ...

Canterbury’s Lachlan Lewis has signed a one-year contract extension, tying him to the Bulldogs until the end of 2021.

The 23-year-old halfback was officially on the NRL open market before putting pen to paper with the club on Wednesday.

His deal for the 2020 season was worth about $150,000 and his management - Lombardi Sports - had been pushing the Bulldogs for an extension and upgrade for some time.

2 hours ago, Graham said:

Canterbury’s Lachlan Lewis has signed a one-year contract extension, tying him to the Bulldogs until the end of 2021.

The 23-year-old halfback was officially on the NRL open market before putting pen to paper with the club on Wednesday.

His deal for the 2020 season was worth about $150,000 and his management - Lombardi Sports - had been pushing the Bulldogs for an extension and upgrade for some time.

He's the sort of player I was indicating that Toronto should have been in for on one of their numerous threads.

• Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news etc... Ramien Returns;
  • Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news etc... Ramien Returns; Wighton Worth it?
  • Sad 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

17 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I can't believe he's played 200 games (including NZ games) It's deceptive because when he was at Manly he averaged 21 games a year including his debut year where he didn't start until Round 15. Since he left Manly he has still averaged 14 games a year, surprising for someone I just assume is always injured.

• Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news etc... Ramien Returns; Wighton Worth it? Kaufusi Konsiders

Confirmed: Issac Luke to St George-Illawarra.

Possible: Valentine Holmes to the Cowboys.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Confirmed: Issac Luke to St George-Illawarra.

Possible: Valentine Holmes to the Cowboys.

Handy backup to Mcinnes . I often think Hunt is a better 9 than 7 , which isn’t the biggest compliment , especially for someone on a 6 mil contract . He needs to start paying that back and contributing commensurately as it’s looking a colossal drain on resources so far

Maika Sivo has been rushed home from a Fijian getaway to have emergency surgery on his hand.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Sivo, who has spent the past week catching up with family and friends in his tiny village of Momi, is expected to undergo surgery in Sydney on Tuesday for a mysterious infection.

The cult winger’s manager Cameron Phelps said the Fijian international initially complained of discomfort with his hand prior to departing for Fiji, however a series of X-rays and medical checks could find nothing wrong.

However, after arriving back in the small island nation, Sivo’s hand “blew up” to such a worrying size, the 26-year-old was told to undergo immediate surgery.

After consultation with Parramatta, concerned Eels officials then ordered their star winger onto a flight late Monday night so that he could be operated on in Sydney.

Where will the Arrow land?

Maybe in Sydney where the departures of Greg Inglis, John Sutton and the Burgess brothers could make the Bunnies the perfect landing spot, who are armed with a war chest.

The Titans have reportedly tabled the 24-year old a four-year deal worth $3 million, which may be less than what the rival clubs are offering.

The other clubs believed to be in the hunt are the Canterbury Bulldogs, Wests Tigers and Cronulla Sharks.

• Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news etc... Luke Lands; Sivo Surgery; Arrow Association
2 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

I wonder how much he’s getting paid.........will he be as good as he was before his 12 month holiday?

The suggested number is $1mill/year for 6 years. Cows definitely needed something. They weren't going anywhere with the squad they had this year.