Wigan

Pink panther

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Wane will be close to getting the bullet if they don't win this weekend. He has to play Burgess and Charnley as on their day they can win a game With their finishing.

Hope they do win as they might come calling for Phil!!

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

So Burgess , Charnley and Manfredi are all in , and Wane says Burgess will play somewhere ... So either Charnley or Manfredi will miss out you'd think , and Charnley had a stinker , so even chance he could miss out ? From our point of view I hope Dom misses out and we get him as we know what we are getting there . Id like to see Murphy fit and back at 1 , and I'd still take Tierney and Hampshire if I could . Our pack is looking pretty good as it is , and if Callum and Lucock are out maybe Tomkins junior will appear again

If McAvoy is back then we don't need Farrell

If Lucock is back then we don't need Tomkins

Tierney maybe if Mossop, Carter and Murphy are out

I know we have a few games coming up but we need to have the regular squad up to speed this season first, as some have had very little game time so far

I can forsee little DR being available for the midweek game

If McAvoy is back then we don't need Farrell

If Lucock is back then we don't need Tomkins

Tierney maybe if Mossop, Carter and Murphy are out

I know we have a few games coming up but we need to have the regular squad up to speed this season first, as some have had very little game time so far

I can forsee little DR being available for the midweek game

i think callum has more chance of playing than Lucock. I would also expect olstrum to start over connor farrell.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Just seen that Lunty has been loaned from Huddersfield to Rovers ... Strange , when the alternative is Kyle Wood . He often seemed a bit harshly treated there

yeah I'd take Lunt over Robinson and wood all day long. Out of contract in the summer so that's him done with the Giants.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Yes our pack is covered , especially if one or two return . But PV may choose to take one or two there anyway and save a couple of our returning lads for Dewsbury . He'll be thinking of both games I think, and DR is less likely perhaps on Wednesday and we'll need all our hands . Either way our squad will get their chance in this next run of games

if Brett C is back and Sam on the other wing and Tee in the 19  Jack at FB then why Manfredi or Tierney ? 

I can understand the Doran loan fully and maybe another to play alongside him from the bench ...but come on Townies have faith in your true signings .

Barry was talking about quite a few players training after injury etc , so tomorrow will give us a clearer view of who's actually fit to return ...when we know who's actually fit to play we'll get a better picture of what's what and what's needed from DR . If Mcavoy and Olstrum or Callum return we are sorted behind the scrum , especially if Stacky moves back there . Quite unclear on the injury front at present which clouds things a little.

With Sheffields back line , and kicking accuracy to the back three ,it's a big test for our backline to . May not be the one to blood new lads or risk ones not fully fit ? Hopefully Jack is 100% for one , as that position will be peppered . Sam and Manfredi are good under kicks to . Big test for Perry against Yere . Whether PV marks Stacky up there , we'll see

Archived