An open letter from Carl Hall

Dons News

Since I returned to the club in 2007 as Director of Rugby, I had many dreams of growing Rugby League within the Doncaster area, something I feel we have done. To this day I still have a burning ambition to grow the game further and provide Doncaster with its very own Super League team and its own youth academy team producing exciting local talent that will go on to represent the club.

One of my dreams is very much within touching distance. We have recently become part of the growing Club Doncaster Foundation; this relationship has enabled the club to run its very own academy for players aged 16-19.

The academy is designed for students to study as part of the Education Foundation at Club Doncaster, as well as representing the club at college level. Any players that show signs of development/potential will be asked to attend training with Paul and the first team squad.

I know that you all share my ambition and passion for this fantastic club and we are very much on the brink of achieving something exciting.

We can’t make this work without your ongoing support so I ask, if you are 16-19 and looking to work in the sports industry alongside your rugby development then please visit the foundation website at www.drfc-education.co.uk. Secure your place now and wear the Don’s badge!

View the full article

Archived