Well done, Oldham!

Logic

Just back had a grand day out up the trough of bowland nice lunch then a terrific performance from the lads , hope those who choose to stay away found something nice to watch maybe an old movie

Is this directed at CH?

Home 'advantage' in the semi final too.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Great for the team, coaches and staff.  Despite the stay away's the team are doing the business! Proud to be a Yed!

And so you should be. I saw you at Barrow in the preseason friendly and you didn't impress.

Since then you have lain down a marker.

A good win over the Bears, followed by another ( some teams might have been complacent). Then today after going 10 nil down ( could easily have been 20 or more) you turned it around and were by far the better team for three quarters of the game.

You may have all sorts of trouble off the pitch but on the pitch you are ripping it up.

To all the stay away Roughyed supporters I would say make your point by all means but your on the field team are doing you proud and deserve your backing.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Can I make some points on behalf of the 'stay aways'.

1. We want the team to do well. They have our backing. Great result today.

2. I will attend some away games, but many of us wouldn't have gone to Barrow anyway...for me, even less likely on mothers day. Only a handful of supporters go to every away game.

3. Any success the team has isn't 'despite the stay always'. That deliberately makes it sound like the club's problems are down to us. They are not.

4. We do miss it, it isn't easy to stay away. We're not doing it cos we disrespect the team or other fans. We're doing it, because we have a genuine belief thst it's the best way to influence the long-term future of professional RL in the town.

Congratulations on what sounds like a great performance today. Sadly I won't see the Crusaders game, as it's at Whitebank.

well done Oldham ... far and away the better side for 3/4 of the game. Good luck in the semi

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Archived