What Exactly Do You Collect?

Good Afternoon,

I'm Louise, you may know me as Cityredgirl on Twitter. I've wrote a few articles for various rugby league publications. I'm a passionate and lifelong Salford RLFC supporter.

I collect Salford memorabilia, I have programmes for every season , 59-present ( quite a few seasons missing mainly mid 00's )

I'm completely entrenched in our heritage so collect as much as possible alongside every Open Rugby/RLWorld/ Forty-20. I'm trying to collect every League Express/ Leaguer/Total Rugby League.

I would estimate that I have nearly 100 rugby league gazettes/journals and around 50-80 RL Books.

I'm basically keen to purchase or give a home to any Salford or general RL related items.

You will find lots of Rugby League programmes concerning Salford on E-Bay ; heres one to start you off

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SALFORD-V-BRAMLEY-RUGBY-LEAGUE-PROGRAMME-1959-/371381806361?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item567814a519f

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

• 4 years later...

Archived