lewis sheridan

In my opinion Lewis Sheridan was never given a fair chance at Hornets. He was never played in his best positions. He is not a wing which is were he was stuck on more than one occasion.

We have not had creativity at half back for the last 5 seasons. Who had taken us round the park. Dictated play or made breaks. Crookey is a good goal kicker but not a game breaker. Lewis can do both but was never given a chance.

I do not blame him one bit for going back where he gets s game every week playing in a correct position with a team that make him welcome.

It should be remembered that the premier league of the National Conference is one division down from the one that Hornets play the in.

I look forward to watching him develop even more this season.

I also think that Zhornets are not as good as we are saying they are.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Fair play to Tol there's an honest assessment on the website of the current situation, players attitude is mentioned a fair few times. Its his job to resolve that now.

Time to react now, the real stuff starts in a couple of weeks.......Come on Hornets

Well that has been a while coming!

I have a lot of time for the genuine Hornets fans, the ones who pulled a bankrupt club from the brink. I do feel for chairman of the club at that time, he gave his heart and soul and a bucket full of money.

What has happened since? Ordinary fans have turned the club around within its obvious limitations with the help of that lot from down the East Lancs Road. Hornets now have real training facilities, not clearing dog muck off a field, they have proper medical care for players and I think they are breaking even.

Well done to the club and all involved. By the way I felt the same about Sam Butterworth similar situation just a different era.

You will find that a lot of clubs have sacked Duel Registration, Swinton being one of them in favour of re-gaining their identity.  

Players can still be recruited it’s called the loan system.

Indeed you’re probably aware that there are now various Social Media outlets to air opinion and the theme on twitter on Sunday night was very much in favour of this. Have a glance.

Your theme of harping back to old club / new club is old hat move on fella, it’s just a smokescreen.

The lottery seems to be the next thing to be merged. The lines seem to be getting blurred.

As for removing dog dump off training venues I can never ever remember having to do this but perhaps you used to turn up and do it beforehand. I’m not sure Hopwood Hall, Heywood Sports Village, Mayfield had dump all over the shop.

Finally, at the age of 30 Sam Butterworth chose to join Leigh to try his hand at playing at a higher level I admire him for that and of course ultimately returned to the club. I don't think the Sheridan situation is comparable unless your saying Mayfield is a better level of course.

Fair play to Tol there's an honest assessment on the website...

Not happy reading.....10 days to get all on the same and best directional wavelength for the club - whatever it takes.

The only consolation at this sorry state of play is that is now and not later in season (unless the sympton(s) go untreated).

Archived