(Brisbane) Bronco's Insider - Premier Sports tonight

Back-to-back episodes of a new show on Premier Sports, starts tonight.. documentary style insight into the Brisbane Bronco's, after tonights footy show.

Video clip on the PS Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/premiersports.tv?fref=nf

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Back-to-back episodes of a new show on Premier Sports, starts tonight.. documentary style insight into the Brisbane Bronco's, after tonights footy show.

Video clip on the PS Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/premiersports.tv?fref=nf

Daniel Vidot realising that there's no Platform 9 3/4 at the airport!

This could be fun and interesting. Starts at 8pm, I think.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

This looked superb, but my Premier Sports reception was poor.

I notice they have pitched it directly against the SuperLeague game on Sky (which I watched instead, as skysports reception was clear).

We get very little RL on TV, yet Premier seem to deliberately pitch their coverage directly against Sky's... the footy show clashed with some RL the other week too, and then the Friday night Sky game clashed with a rerun of the morning's NRL game on Premier!  I see what they are doing, but we are a limited fanbase - I'm sure they would get more viewers if they staggered the coverage a bit?

I will definitely look to watch the Broncos doc when it is next on - it looked very good.

Rugby League: Alive and Handling

The footy show has been petty boring the last few times i've watched it. Would love Premier to get the Matty Johns show.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

I never watch the Footy Show. The RL shows on Fox Sports are better -  the 2 Matty Johns shows, the 2 NRL 360s and Sterlo.

The Footy show was good, a lifetime ago.

Now it looks very dated and cheesy and I am surprised it still gets a slot.

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

The Footy show was good, a lifetime ago.

Now it looks very dated and cheesy and I am surprised it still gets a slot.

That's Channel 9 though. The Footy Show is today's Hey Hey It's Saturday.

Archived