Oldham Wednesday night

looking foward to meeting up with roughyed fans again should be a tight game . your clubs house not bad either ,

Good luck for rest of season had a great night again at Oldham always a great welcome thank you.bit dark second half though think why our high bombs caused u so much trouble.

Good luck for rest of season had a great night again at Oldham always a great welcome thank you.bit dark second half though think why our high bombs caused u so much trouble.

And from where i was stood your second try was one yard short of the line. Blind refs

And from where i was stood your second try was one yard short of the line. Blind refs

Definitely a try, it says so in the newspaper!! ....and I'm often very criticism of match officials and last night it was a pleasure to be talking about am amazingly good game rather than spurious refereeing decision. I thought the referee was excellent and gave good decisions to both sides.

No problem with the officials.No controversial decisions.Just a comment on the lack of any form of adequate lighting at the bottom corner of the ground and the referee allowing the game to be completed in very difficult conditions for him.Looking forward to the next encounters.  

Archived