Time To Act

painkiller

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know about Reni he was introduced at half time. I looked him up on the Internet to see if I could see his weight and size. It gave brief summary of his career. some sorry reading in it. Hope it is all behind him now.

I was hoping Fev would have appointed Kear instead of Bastain and I know he is not everyone's cup of tea yet he demonstrates a clear understanding of the game and is very passionate which qualities Fev are drastically lacking in.

He has the ability to do well with mediocre players and I feel certain if they sacked Andy Hay and Kear took over there would be a imminent improvement.

Well that is my opinion and I'm sticking with it so are you listening Mr C.

I would sack a few. I have sacked quite a few for under performing in my time. Time for change. And very quickly.

If we had not brought players in who were not up to standard, we would not have all this talk about sackings. Poor decisions and in my view, bordering upon panic.

You can't just sack players. They are bound by contract. Tied as much to us as we are to them.

Unless any player or coach walks away from the game, agrees a mutually acceptable deal or does something considered to be gross misconduct, they are arguably entitled to the value of contract paid up in full.

Getting rid of employees can be very costly

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Kear, nah. The club is worthy of better. Don't know where the next one is to come from, if that be the case, but please lets keep away from the Leeds connection.

Regarding sackings it will probably be more beneficial monetary wise to dispense with Andy Hay and pay him off as the lost revenue through the turnstiles due to abysmal performances will cripple the club and yes I still stick with Kear however Brian Noble could do a job if still available.

You can't just sack players. They are bound by contract. Tied as much to us as we are to them.

Unless any player or coach walks away from the game, agrees a mutually acceptable deal or does something considered to be gross misconduct, they are arguably entitled to the value of contract paid up in full.

Getting rid of employees can be very costly

Did it cost them anything when Sheridan resigned? I understand that was because he wasn't allowed to pick the team, and if rumours are true, that might be happening again?

Regarding sackings it will probably be more beneficial monetary wise to dispense with Andy Hay and pay him off as the lost revenue through the turnstiles due to abysmal performances will cripple the club and yes I still stick with Kear however Brian Noble could do a job if still available.

what do we pay him off with????

Did it cost them anything when Sheridan resigned? I understand that was because he wasn't allowed to pick the team, and if rumours are true, that might be happening again?

no. Cos he offered his resignation and it was accepted. A mutual agreement to be released from his contract.

Kear, nah. The club is worthy of better. Don't know where the next one is to come from, if that be the case, but please lets keep away from the Leeds connection.

my   choice   had   a   leeds    connection   JAMES   LOWES  however    once   the   bradford   job   came   up  he   was   always   going   to    go   there.mark  aston   and   daryll    powell   can   construct   and   build   teams   it    appears  andy   hay   is   deficient   in   this    department.

no. Cos he offered his resignation and it was accepted. A mutual agreement to be released from his contract.

Why were solicitors involved then and the club couldn't talk about it

I'd stick with Andy Hay for the time being because we've got the hardest fixtures behind us for a while and the final pieces of his jigsaw should also be available soon, ie Maitua, Verlinden & Mendeika. If he can't win the next 4 games it's time for a change. The only caveat is that we could be 3 props missing next week.

Until we get a stand off and play Moore at 7 week in week out we will struggle Sykes is a centre as showed at Fax no teams win without a settled half back pairing

I'd stick with Andy Hay for the time being because we've got the hardest fixtures behind us for a while and the final pieces of his jigsaw should also be available soon, ie Maitua, Verlinden & Mendeika. If he can't win the next 4 games it's time for a change. The only caveat is that we could be 3 props missing next week.

I am afraid that if we fail in our next four games, we will have hit rock bottom and it will be a step too far for this season.

Archived