Rugby League Journal

I recently got Harry Edgar's fantastic books Rugby League in the 70's & 80's and also the 50th edition of the magazine i contacted Harry and purchased a few magazines and also Rugby League in the 50's & 60's part 2 and they are wonderful it's great to see all the old players in action and stories of the great teams and old Lion Tours and World Cup wins. It's such a great shame that the Tours down under are no more and they players that have missed out. I was just wondering if anybody had any copies of the magazine they no longer wanted ?? 

I recently got Harry Edgar's fantastic books Rugby League in the 70's & 80's and also the 50th edition of the magazine i contacted Harry and purchased a few magazines and also Rugby League in the 50's & 60's part 2 and they are wonderful it's great to see all the old players in action and stories of the great teams and old Lion Tours and World Cup wins. It's such a great shame that the Tours down under are no more and they players that have missed out. I was just wondering if anybody had any copies of the magazine they no longer wanted ?? 

I had a couple going spare and offered them on the collector's forum but they've been claimed.

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived