Reserve: T Owen

Touch Judge: Andrew Smith

Touch Judge: J Callaghan

Match Commissioner: G Fairbairn

Time Keeper: S Williams

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll stick my head on the block here but if the players respond to the coach and PV has made his intent very clear both pubically and no doubt privately then they will or should be chomping at the bit for their survival in the first 17 section , given this and the omen that it was fev which gave town the miracle break and the start of a good run of form (albeit this one is away ) I'm gonna have a little faith in the lads and go for a narrow 24 -18 victory 

Two things to ponder..Town haven't won at Fev for ,61 years and Fev haven't won at home yet.

im pretty sure that will be 62 years and fev will get off the mark.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Thats not true I was there a few (maybe 8??) years ago and we scored two tries at the death to beat you

Interesting that Bear in town cos although I have quoted the press I too thought you beat us around that time so I will check it out.

Thats not true I was there a few (maybe 8??) years ago and we scored two tries at the death to beat you

In 2007 we were both in division 2 and I think Town quickly took a 20 nil lead but Fev came back in second half and a dodgy looking but spectacular try by Adebisi in the corner sealed the game and has the hooter sounded Town did score but to lose out 40 34 but if anyone can recollect Town winning it will be interesting. Fev were promoted that season.

Was that when Murdoch was in charge, kipper fisher got mom if I remember correctly

Christ that is a good memory! I'm usually half cut at away matches and can remember very little about them...

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

In 2007 we were both in division 2 and I think Town quickly took a 20 nil lead but Fev came back in second half and a dodgy looking but spectacular try by Adebisi in the corner sealed the game and has the hooter sounded Town did score but to lose out 40 34 but if anyone can recollect Town winning it will be interesting. Fev were promoted that season.

2002 season. Not quite sure of the full time score but Gus Frazer scored with pretty much the last touch of the game to win it (Amazingly he had done exactly the same the week before at home to Sheffield) Remember big Hitro having a hell of a game against his old club.

Christ that is a good memory! I'm usually half cut at away matches and can remember very little about them...

If you stay sober at the weekend we may get a win! :blum:

2002 season. Not quite sure of the full time score but Gus Frazer scored with pretty much the last touch of the game to win it (Amazingly he had done exactly the same the week before at home to Sheffield) Remember big Hitro having a hell of a game against his old club.

Sounds right. But jeez 13 years ago!

Archived