Fev away!

scott

I disagree , this is a forum and people should be allowed their opinions however much that opinion is met by other forum members many posters have totally conflicting views and ideas and suggestions and each are valid for and from each particular poster , people should not be told to be quiet and go and see the clubs officials about your concerns because people should and most do understand that thats what forums are for and officials should be left to run the clubs they run . once you stop peoples criticism on forums or ask them to go and tell the clubs officials your beef then you may as well not have a fans or supporters place to chew the cud , however bitter and repetative the cud tastes .

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this subject has been almost a daily thing for several weeks and what has it all achieved.    Everyone is entitled to their opinions and to be able to express them as they wish but they shouldn't be surprised when people with a differing view don't agree with them.   As far as I know none of us that post on here have any clout with the club or coaching staff so it is not as if we are about to change the way they do things and it just seems pointless to keep going over the same subject every week.   I respect everyone else's opinions and always try to be polite with my replies and I wouldn't dream of telling anyone not to post if that is their want.   What I do say is that if I want to know anything I will ask the people who can probably give me an answer and it usually works but again that is up to the individual and it was not intended to sound like a challenge.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

And many years before from jermaine wray to Richard chapman and onwards . And it's the structural things like that and other errors that are the real issues to dig away at

Make that 16 - nil after 11 minutes.     Halifax re-visited it seems.

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

is it any better with dual reg , I havent noticed ? 

Featherstone make a big break up the middle and the half back kicks a long kick into touch next to the Towns line ....how often do teams do this to town yet town cannot seem to do the same thing ?

And another Fev try 22 - nil 

Archived