Vote for Portico Vine ARLFC

TalkSport and Wickes/VIY are offering a facilities makeover for the winner of a poll. There are three deserving candidates, and one of them is Portico.

Portico Vine Amateur Rugby League Football Club entered the competition as they are aiming to develop the disabled facilities at their club in order to provide much needed access for local community and visitor disabled public. If chosen as winners, the work will include adding a disabled access ramp to the building, refurbishing and modernising the antiquated male and female toilet and washing facilities, along with creating disabled toilet facilities. The makeover would help the club to start a disabled fitness and tea club along with wheel chair rugby.

“If we were to be successful, the impact on our club, our members and volunteers would be massive and allow us to welcome a wider, diverse membership into the club and promote equality and inclusion for disadvantaged and disabled people in our community” said club chairman Andy Connor. “We hope that anyone with a spare 30 seconds will show their support for the club so we can get even more people from the area involved with what we do and our vision and goals for our Portico community and wider NWC amateur rugby league family.”

Vote here: http://talksport.com/wickes/poll-vote-your-winner-our-wickesviy-makeover-competition-150420143858

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just voted,where is Portico Vine?

St Helens.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

How do you vote? All I can see are three percentage bars with no links.

No idea. Has someone on your account already voted?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go down to the page bottom and see the square, orange VIY link. Press on that and access the page and see then if the voting choices are offered.

Nothing. A blank page under the story heading and the link from the heading loops back to the percentage bars.

rldfsignature.jpg

Definitely not.

In that case God only knows. Try Googling for the story instead of following the one posted above and come in through the front door of the site.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Voted!

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

voted, great to see the rl family getting behind a junior club

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Archived