Barrow Raiders v Oldham Video Highlights

Appleman

i think, anyone watching the video can see that firstly there was a high tackle on Andy Litherland, and then while held on the floor by one Oldham player, another brave Oldham player through several punches at Andy, then a fight broke out.

i think, anyone watching the video can see that firstly there was a high tackle on Andy Litherland, and then while held on the floor by one Oldham player, another brave Oldham player through several punches at Andy, then a fight broke out.

Their blond lad Tyson it was, attempted spear tackle followed by punches, Probably get 2-3 games for that

What about 3 of your lads battering the Oldham hooker? Really brave that!

You might be right, I was behind the post where Liam scored, so I had a good view of the high tackle and young Andy being punched, the fight then got going, only the match video will show what happened then, all I am saying is what started it all off.

Yes they always get it right don't they. Haha! Get em onside, Forward pass. Haha!

They do when an independant tribunal watch it in slow motion.

Did you really hear some one shout " Get 'em onside" and "Forward Pass"?

How odd, in over 60 years of watching rugby league I' m struggling to remember if I've ever heard those terms before.

Perhaps they are unique to Barrow?

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

There you go Tosh, the independent tribunal has ruled that 3 of your players were in the wrong to our 1,

And they had the opportunity to watch in slomo. You saw what you wanted to see in real time.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

There you go Tosh, the independent tribunal has ruled that 3 of your players were in the wrong to our 1,

And they had the opportunity to watch in slomo. You saw what you wanted to see in real time.

I'd already worked that out tah! that was the point i was making. Slow mo and they still missed it. I saw it from the opposite side of the pitch! All done now and doesn't change the result. Your lads deserved the win. ;-)

Archived