Widnes away challenge cup

Keep The Faith

Some of the predictions are getting daft

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Chemics 50 gallant youths 12

Make some noise lads

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Some of the predictions are getting daft

why,you dont think a 40 point lead at half times possible,,i hope am wrong but unless we borrow betts for a week to try get us playing better rugby were we can finish things off then were bottom 2.we went from beating fev and making it look easy to making hard work of bottom 4 teams. :download:

Gonna finish in bottom 2

Aye heard it all now so unless we don't win all year and donny and workington win then we go down.. You must be taking some silly pills

i did say unless we play better rugby,and that i have no doubt we can do for sure,i were talking to a dews bod this morning in gym and  he reckons morrison as players on the phone everyday wanting to be part of what they have reguards setup.and turning down a few very decent players too so how come we cant find these players.or why done we attract them. :pickeat: onwards and upwards. :bb:

i did say unless we play better rugby,and that i have no doubt we can do for sure,i were talking to a dews bod this morning in gym and  he reckons morrison as players on the phone everyday wanting to be part of what they have reguards setup.and turning down a few very decent players too so how come we cant find these players.or why done we attract them. :pickeat: onwards and upwards. :bb:

Hope you're right silverback. If that's the case, then we'll have no problems recruiting players to reinforce our currently decimated squad. Sounds like we have as many optimists as Batley among the fan base. ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

i did say unless we play better rugby,and that i have no doubt we can do for sure,i were talking to a dews bod this morning in gym and he reckons morrison as players on the phone everyday wanting to be part of what they have reguards setup.and turning down a few very decent players too so how come we cant find these players.or why done we attract them. :pickeat: onwards and upwards. :bb:

we looked alright sunday and i bet jk or the coaching staff are on phone to our players everyday tbh i know for a fact they are! So it's down to players sticking together now and seeing what happens can't see anyone coming in until next week

we looked alright sunday and i bet jk or the coaching staff are on phone to our players everyday tbh i know for a fact they are! So it's down to players sticking together now and seeing what happens can't see anyone coming in until next week

Come on Tom, i know you're not terribly bright but even you cant be so naive as to think a scrappy win over a very poor Workington side has suddenly turned our season around - by all accounts it was only them tiring towards the end that gifted us the win.

A big defeat at Widnes and we are back to square one confidence wise, and that wide pitch at Blackpool will suit Dewsbury down to the ground with their three quarter line.

In the next 28 days we play -

Widnes away

Dewsbury summer bash

Featherstone away

Sheffield home

London home

Leigh home

The last 4 of them in the space of 14 days.

Im no betting man, but with our injuries, lack of quality in key areas, dreadful tactics and the lack of a leader, the next winnable game will be Whitehaven away after the Leigh game.

Unless there is some major improvement and 3 or 4 new signings (who will need time to bed in so wont be instant problem solvers), we will be there and there abouts in the bottom 2 come full time against Leigh.

Call me negative, but we can bury our heads in the sand and pretend its all ok, but we are really up against it.

Ill be behind the team as always, but certainly more in hope than expectataion.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

don't agree, our next winnable game is london at home with it been mid week and they haven't got many points on their travels and they werent that much better than us when we palyed them away

Not winnable considering they are full time and with Sheffield 4 days before which will take a lot out of the tank and Leigh 4 days after to comsider, not to mention Featherstone away 5 days before the Sheffield game.

With our threadbare squad its too much in such a short time frame IMO - unless we get a few new faces in and they make a difference.

As the squad is now im not holding out much hope for the next month.

Buford, I think you should take into account that we play Sheffield on Friday and not the Sunday.  In addition, London play on Sunday and they are at home to Leigh.  I think they have the tougher fixture and less turn around time.  So I think we may have more chance of winning that game and you think. Personally, I think we might just sneak it.  There are no easy fixtures this season.

Buford, I think you should take into account that we play Sheffield on Friday and not the Sunday.  In addition, London play on Sunday and they are at home to Leigh.  I think they have the tougher fixture and less turn around time.  So I think we may have more chance of winning that game and you think. Personally, I think we might just sneak it.  There are no easy fixtures this season.

Frazer "wer doomed" Buford is not the most optimistic Bulldogs supporter we have CB, more a I've dropped my beer glass on my foot rather than glass half empty kinda guy!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Frazer "wer doomed" Buford is not the most optimistic Bulldogs supporter we have CB, more a I've dropped my beer glass on my foot rather than glass half empty kinda guy!

I prefer to call it realism.

No point sugar coating things, a poo is still a poo even if you put icing on it.

Unfortunately, there are people in this world who will always convince themselves its a doughnut, even though deep down they know its a poo.

Thats a terrible thing to say to Tom , however i did laugh a little, sorry Tom

Come on, Gary, don't encourage him. BTJ has such a colossal intellect it's hard for him to be compassionate towards those of us less cerebrally gifted.

I prefer to call it realism.

No point sugar coating things, a poo is still a poo even if you put icing on it.

Unfortunately, there are people in this world who will always convince themselves its a doughnut, even though deep down they know its a poo.

You're right. much of what you say is realistic but do you have to be so damned miserable!

You're right. much of what you say is realistic but do you have to be so damned miserable![/quote

For all you know, I could be sat in my underpants, eating lollipops and having a great time while i type this.

You're right. much of what you say is realistic but do you have to be so damned miserable![/quote

For all you know, I could be sat in my underpants, eating lollipops and having a great time while i type this.

And masturbating, you're so multi skilled Richard. LOL

Archived