Town V Haven predictions.The bash!

town4me

no surprise there mate, this is from the man who has bitten town players on 2 occasions. Suarez made world wide headlines for the same offence

He should have a long career at Leigh as it was 19 minutes 40 seconds before he actually touched the ball.   He was dummy runner time after time.   He did a bit of tackling though.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no surprise there mate, this is from the man who has bitten town players on 2 occasions. Suarez made world wide headlines for the same offence

Indeed pal . Oh and he was sent off the week before . I watch hock and I do wonder if he's worth what they threw at him as well . Certainly a case of the haves and have nots in our league . In fact it's only one league in name only . We have eyes only now for , what , four or five teams ?

I'm just a bit worried about our TV curse, am I right in saying we haven't won in front of the camersa since 95 ?

Did we not win when Jarrad give Chapman a dig?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Indeed pal . Oh and he was sent off the week before . I watch hock and I do wonder if he's worth what they threw at him as well . Certainly a case of the haves and have nots in our league . In fact it's only one league in name only . We have eyes only now for , what , four or five teams ?

massively over rated now, I think he's only ever had 1 or 2 good seasons, I've never understood the hype. And certainly not worth all the trouble he brings.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Same mate , and after that hopefully the result will take care of itself . Just finally do yourself justice in front of an audience.... And don't be out of it before your in it ! Must have as good a shot here as ever though

A week or 2 ago i would have said haven would sneak this. But after losing brocky anf now a few others, might swing it in towns favour. Just hoping for a good performance infront of the cameras. Town 26- 16 Haven

allen, hulme, gore,dion aiyre, chamberlin rumoured to be out. Lloyd to town and the possibility of leigh recalling their loan players due to having 3 forwards on disciplines have swung things in our direction after a confidence boost yesterday. It will be interesting to see squads named this week

club sold over 200.. hoping for 500ish there on day

I was told by a club official it was more than double that, maybe sold over 200 at DP but quite a few have bought them from the RL website, apparently when you order them you have to name the club you are affiliated with, and that is the figure we have been given. I would imagine most people bought them at the start of the season when expectations were higher than they are now. I would hope Sundays result maybe swayed a few who were undecided to make the trip down. I know a few regulars who are giving it a miss due to our recent form.........shame on you all, you know who you are, ye of little faith  ;)

allen, hulme, gore,dion aiyre, chamberlin rumoured to be out. Lloyd to town and the possibility of leigh recalling their loan players due to having 3 forwards on disciplines have swung things in our direction after a confidence boost yesterday. It will be interesting to see squads named this week

only one leigh prop Acton up before the disciplinary the other 2 are a centre and back row forward

Declan and Chamberlin maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the others on the field, do you think the young lad Johnstone will get another shot ? sounds like he's some prospect, McNally was the same age when he was given his chance and never looked back.

Declan and Chamberlin maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the others on the field, do you think the young lad Johnstone will get another shot ? sounds like he's some prospect, McNally was the same age when he was given his chance and never looked back.

Not sure about the rule with concussion regarding aiyre . thursday will reveal all however if we get the same squad I think we will be well up for it. Derbys are derbys but let's look forward to candy floss and some rock. Now that's guaranteed! !

he is some prospect and I cant see what else Haven have got or will get from Widnes to leave him out? although with Widnes's performance against Batley I could easily see a few of them making there way to Blackpool this weekend. Joesph, Lulu, Isa, Owens Flynn possibly?,

2 Poor teams so it could go either way. The fixture list has been very kind to Town giving you the easiest fixture it could before this game and you may get some advantage from this, Haven have a few injury worries and you lot also have a knack of scoring very lucky tries. Not only that you're classed as the home side, so with all this going for you I'll say you'll give it a really good shot and the score will be

Town 14 Haven 30

2 Poor teams so it could go either way. The fixture list has been very kind to Town giving you the easiest fixture it could before this game and you may get some advantage from this, Haven have a few injury worries and you lot also have a knack of scoring very lucky tries. Not only that you're classed as the home side, so with all this going for you I'll say you'll give it a really good shot and the score will be

Town 14 Haven 30

Good job we have so much going in our favour then recre as we could have been looking at a cricket score :tongue:

Town 14 Haven 30

Brilliant!!

On the back of that assessment we can't lose lol.

I now confidently predict a 24 - 4 win with the poor home team scoring 4 lucky tries while the injury ravaged unlucky away team gets 2 sin binned by a biased ref.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Town 14 Haven 30

put ya rod away lol

Archived