***POSTPONED*** Reserves Championship: Dewsbury v York

Tom Coates

What stadium are York using this season ?

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

Is this classed as our home game, so that we can use our season tickets?

Yes, according to the email I just got from the club.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Tonight's scheduled Reserves fixture against York City Knights has been POSTPONED due to our visitors being unable to raise a team.

Its ridiculous is this,first they reverse the fixture because they've no ground. Featherstone have called their reserve game off as well,can't raise a side!!

Its ridiculous is this,first they reverse the fixture because they've no ground. Featherstone have called their reserve game off as well,can't raise a side!!

I think a bit of sympathy towards a team that is really struggling at present is called for. It isn't often that you get screwed by your own Chairman is it?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

It's gotta be difficult for the York team and coaching staff

Their chairman needs taking to a big dog and publicly mounting and done within a inch of his life

Way he's acting he could be prising eddie's "tool of the year" award from his firm grasp on the trophy

What is the blokes problem???

York chairman not eddie ;)

I'm an ex player myself (amateur) and it wasn't unusual for teams to throw games because they couldn't raise a team, but in the pro game, I find this to be very poor.

By the way, what or who has put the Knights chairman's nose out of joint, and for what reason?

Archived