Signing

Kevin Nicholas

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. one things for sure wi brownie,if he aint getting plenty a ball he will chime in get it himself and make things happen with his workload.massive for us is this.. :bb:

Good signing, will beef up the three quarters if we play a bit more expansively will be a real asset.

Is this his 4th spell here now? Someone should tell him to stay permanently as he always ends up back here.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

The yo yo!

Great player and plugs jc gap.

Welcome back alex hope to see you flying up the wing again.

One for old timers. Have we ever had 2 players unrelated with same surname at batley?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Good signing for us. Never lets the Bulldogs down and has scored some very important tries on his other spells at the club. Lets hope for more of the same. Now don't want to appear greedy but any chance of a quality half back until Southernwood returns, then we could really start to make an impact in this division. Am getting the feel for Blackpool " bring on the Rams" and let battle commence.

Good signing - maybe he will come to realise that Batley is his true home.

Shame you missed out on Micky Higham though, he could have been quite useful off the bench.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Shame you missed out on Micky Higham though, he could have been quite useful off the bench.

Quite. But for the price Leigh paid for him, we could have managed to pay for Piggy's Mate's pie consumption for a whole season. Leigh really are operating in a different world from the rest of us!

The yo yo!

Great player and plugs jc gap.

Welcome back alex hope to see you flying up the wing again.

One for old timers. Have we ever had 2 players unrelated with same surname at batley?

Early sixties - Brian Pratt, Billy Pratt and Gary Pratt. 2 wingers and a scrum half.

Quite. But for the price Leigh paid for him, we could have managed to pay for Piggy's Mate's pie consumption for a whole season. Leigh really are operating in a different world from the rest of us!

Bloody Ell he cost that much!! Can't wait to see Brownie, do to the Rams what he did to Widnes that day at Blackpool, great player in a Bulldog shirt

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

They was only £49,997.57p short for taking the mickey.... Higham ;)

Jermaine or alex. Tough one

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

From a Fax perspective I am been serious when I say that Brown has been one of the worst players I have ever seen play on the wing for us. The frustrating thing is that last season for Batley against us IMO he was easily the best player on the park. He showed glimpses against Wakefield of what he is capable but in the other games we probably could have made money sending videos of him to youve been framed. I hope he gets his form back for Batley and comes back to us a better player like Heaton has.

From a Fax perspective I am been serious when I say that Brown has been one of the worst players I have ever seen play on the wing for us. The frustrating thing is that last season for Batley against us IMO he was easily the best player on the park. He showed glimpses against Wakefield of what he is capable but in the other games we probably could have made money sending videos of him to youve been framed. I hope he gets his form back for Batley and comes back to us a better player like Heaton has.

That was my point in a earlier comment,Alex Brown always impresses me in a Batley shirt,any other team shirt,No. Keegan Hirst is another,& that's no disrespect to Keegan he's a nice lad,but like Alex Brown he plays his best rugby in a Batley shirt,it must be because they feel wanted!!!

That was my point in a earlier comment,Alex Brown always impresses me in a Batley shirt,any other team shirt,No. Keegan Hirst is another,& that's no disrespect to Keegan he's a nice lad,but like Alex Brown he plays his best rugby in a Batley shirt,it must be because they feel wanted!!!

I think its usually to do with big fish in little pond syndrome, at Hull Kr, Leigh, and Fax he is surrounded by players who are equally as good or in most cases better then him so he struggles to stand out. At Batley he is the barnstorming, tryscoring winger where as at the other teams he is just a ten a penny winger and struggles to raise his game. A little bit like Wayne Rettie in that sense as well.

I think its usually to do with big fish in little pond syndrome, at Hull Kr, Leigh, and Fax he is surrounded by players who are equally as good or in most cases better then him so he struggles to stand out. At Batley he is the barnstorming, tryscoring winger where as at the other teams he is just a ten a penny winger and struggles to raise his game. A little bit like Wayne Rettie in that sense as well.

Oh and you bracket Halifax with HKR and Leigh don't make me laugh. Accept you are a small fish now trying desperately to swim back to former glories.

Archived