Where are you from, who do you support?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born in Singapore.

Raised in West Cumbria.

Live in The Netherlands, near Den Haag.

Work in Norway.

Teams Workington Town,Saints and after being at the NRL play offs and GF last year a soft spot for Souths.

Another one for the "massive commute" list! Don't think I'm ever going to complain again about the queue to get on the M61 in a morning!

Welllived in West Wales for years and went to Celtic Crusaers games from inception to demise (my daughter was mascot for their first live televised game V Oldham) Then went to every home game and few away of South Wales Scorpions till I moved back "home" to Staffordshire ...Im a Widnes fan and big Cronulla Sharks fan , but RL in general taking in games for Nottingham Outlaws , Loughborough Students ..also have mate who plays for Nrth Wales Crusaders 

Born in Bradford, live in Nottingham. Support the Bulls and play for the Outlaws.

Also love international RL and the Heavy Woolen derby on Boxing Day!

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

Born Aylesbury

Lived most of life in Hull

Used to support Hull FC, but now I would consider this a grudging affilliation. I support the game and dislike most teams. :-D

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Born in Barrow

Raised in Coventry ( via Doncaster)

Supported Barrow all my life but was a founder of Coventry Bears........

And now next Sunday I have the dilemma of watching my boyhood heroes playing the club that I helped nurture.

So for the first time in my life I won't mind if Barrow lose. ( I can't tell you how odd that seems to me, my Sister now thinks I'm the black sheep of the family)

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Born Leigh (Firs Maternity)

Live Huddersfield since 2008

Support Leigh

Like all levels of rugby league 

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Born: Merton

Raised: Maidenhead

Introduced to RL: York

Live: Upper Moutere, NZ

Support: London Broncos, NZ Warriors and above all International RL.

And in thirteen years of SH living I have watched one (1) SOO game live on TV.

It isn't the RL messiah...it's a boring local conflict.

www.fatalerror.co.nz - A Musical by Lattimer & McRae

Born Bradford, live Manchester (Rochdale) and support t'Northern (Bulls). Also love international Rugby and SOO. Soft spot for NZ Warriors having lived there for 2 years a long, long time ago.

Rugby League - a sport where shape and size does not limit your potential

Born two miles from Rugby School, what!

Dragged up in Cov.

Support the Bears - from a distance these days, until we move back into the area later this year (if all goes to plan).

eh?

I'm from Liverpool.  I support Hull FC.

By any chance,is your forum name taken from the former pub of that name on Beverley Road?

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Born In Crewe

Moved to Warrington 12 years ago

Got into RL about 25 years ago, which led to me having a season ticket at Wilderspool, where I met my Warrington mad wife. I'd class myself as a RL supporter - love watching any form of the game from anywhere in the world. 

Born and live in Northern Ireland.

Fell in love with the game through watching it on sky.

Never played or watched a game live. Finishing uni as we speak, so hopefully will do both in the near future.

Really is no other sport like it.

By any chance,is your forum name taken from the former pub of that name on Beverley Road?

Yes it is Ullman.  The Mainbrace used to be my local in the 1980s, I used to live right behind it.  We had some late nights in there when Hull had won a big game.

Deluded Pom, you're right too.  I turned up in Hull in 1980 as an 18 year old nowing next to nothing about RL.  As it turned out one thing I did know about was timing.

Born: Torino (Turin), Italy (to Australian parents; returned to Sydney when I was 9 months old).

Fell in love with the game at about age 11, growing up in Sydney in the mid-1970s.

Follow:

North Sydney Bears (passionately)

South Sydney Rabbitohs

London Broncos

Catalans Dragons

Any expansion side

Any side playing Australia!

Having spent 10 years living out of Australia, I am a total internationalist !

Archived