Where are you from, who do you support?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hull and Rugby League..Country before Club

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Born. Stockport

Raised. Warrington

Live. Somerset

Team. Wire........but enjoy watching all teams at all levels.

Played for. Crosfields, Royal Navy.( Oh how I wish I was 20 years younger)

Workington

Workington Town / Melbourne Storm as I used to spend 2 or 3 months there every year.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Born and grew up just outside of Wigan and supported Wigan RLFC.

Now live in Chiswick, West London and support the sport of Rugby League and the English national RL team.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

. Intriguingly, I was born in the Central Middlesex Hospital which was (and still maybe, for all I know) in Park Royal, the site of the very first Ashes Test between England, and Australia.

It's in the blood then!

Me:

Leeds

Leeds

Derby City RLFC

Catalan dragons

Small nations just starting out in TGG and all internationals.

Oh and a soft spot for Newcastle (Gateshead) for some reason.

Born and live in Whitehaven

Don't really follow a team just Support all levels of RL but if I had to pick a team it would be st. Helens

Born in Singapore.

Raised in West Cumbria.

Live in The Netherlands, near Den Haag.

Work in Norway.

Teams Workington Town,Saints and after being at the NRL play offs and GF last year a soft spot for Souths.

Born in Sintellins

Raised in Sintellins

Have lived in various places but presently live in Sintellins

Support ... St Helens RFC (surprisingly!)

Have a soft spot for all our non-heartland clubs and want to see RL do well in the non-traditional areas.L

Love international RL and am really looking forward to the autumn series!

Born Belfast

As a child discovered the game listening to Eddie Waring Team since childhood St Helens I liked the name. NRL follow St George Ilawarra dragons well its the red vee!

Rugby league the People's Game

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Born in Nantwich, live mainly in Folkestone, but occasionally reside in Paris or Brussels

Favourite teams Warrington and England, but happy to watch any team.

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

Archived